Water Charges (3 Viewers)

B3K94f2IgAABu22.jpg

Just off phone to Irish Water after telling them under article 9.4 of EU water directive in 2000 Ireland secured an exemption of paying for domestic water, so I told them under EU law I dont have to pay for my water, they said this is the first they heard of this! They put me on hold and came back and said the Irish govt had changed the law! I said the Irish govt cant change EU law so I am exempt…I also said to change that exemption in Ireland would require a referendum……they said they will ring me back…

Well This Is Awkward | Broadsheet.ie

ugh

How can Irish Water drive its brand back on course? | RichardsDee

To ensure a successful long-term future, Irish Water needs to engage people’s heads and hearts. But how?
By focusing on the 3 Ps:
Purpose, Principles and Participation.

In summary, Irish Water needs to be genuine, people-centric and showcase actionable cause. Only then can it start to regain trust and move forward.

Can't decide if I should post this here, or in confessions, or in minor pleasures. Or at all.

Vaguely related to the water charges thing. But yesterday while stoned I wrote an e-mail giving out about the cops to 7 TD's, one of them is a minister.

Have had two responses so far, both from opposition deputies, saying that they will put down a parliamentary question about what I was writing about.

care to share? i once exchanged one or two emails with bertie after he stepped down as taoiseach. if it wasn't him, it was someone pretending to be him, down to the multiple spelling errors.

Have had two responses so far, both from opposition deputies, saying that they will put down a parliamentary question about what I was writing about.
I hope they leave out " and furthermore a ceann comhairle, have you noticed that The Dark Side of the Moon syncs up perfectly with the wizard of Oz?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back