Water Charges (1 Viewer)

is that the end of the water charges segment then? i might have to stop listening, much as i applaud fiver friday in roscrea

" Irish Water's version of the gold-plated ranks of the civil service"

ah fuck off with that shit

off topic, but timely correspondence from the union this morning:

--------------------------------------
2008: Non-payment of 2.5% pay increase due from efficiencies delivered in Towards 2016

2009: Introduction of so-called ‘Pension Levy’ (a pay levy not in any way linked to pension or any other benefit): 7% on average

2010: 6.5% Pay Cut

2010/2011: Introduction of a disfavourable pension scheme for new entrants and introduction of low starting pay points for same.

2013: Introduction of a number of measures, including:

• Introduction of pay cuts for those over €65k
  • Disimprovement in overtime rates
  • Introduction of unpaid additional working time (Equivalent of 13 days per annum unpaid)
  • Disimprovement in workplace flexibility schemes
----------------------------------

That extra 13 days per annum is an average - in my case it worked out as being the equivalent of working an extra 19 days a year.

2008: Non-payment of 2.5% pay increase due from efficiencies delivered in Towards 2016

2009: Introduction of so-called ‘Pension Levy’ (a pay levy not in any way linked to pension or any other benefit): 7% on average

2010/2011: Introduction of a disfavourable pension scheme for new entrants and introduction of low starting pay points for same.

• Introduction of unpaid additional working time (Equivalent of 13 days per annum unpaid)

That extra 13 days per annum is an average - in my case it worked out as being the equivalent of working an extra 19 days a year.

Gold-plated!!!

Nice to get something worthwhile eh??

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back