Warlords Of Pez vs Giveamanakick (1 Viewer)

My money's on GAMAK even though there's only two of them compared to the fifty odd warlords.

I vote they change their name to GAWAK or even giveawarlordakickortwo.

huh... after seeing GAMAK supporting dinosaur, i find it hard to think of a band i could bring to dublin who wouldn't come off kinda lame playing after GAMAK. therefore, i doubt i will ever ask GAMAK to do any support slots. i would, however, fucking love to see a GAMAK/7:10 gig... that would rock my fucking world in the face right now.

Quality, I might make my annual trip to the Roisin early this year and for once not to see 66e.

In terms of numbers (8 Vs 2) that's hardly a fair fight although GAMAK are from Limerick so a fair fight goes out the window straight away :D :D

Quality, I might make my annual trip to the Roisin early this year and for once not to see 66e.

In terms of numbers (8 Vs 2) that's hardly a fair fight although GAMAK are from Limerick so a fair fight goes out the window straight away :D :D

Actually Bandit I'd be up for this if you fancy the trip. Havent been to Roisin in while. Good excuse to get Bandy.

Miss the craziness.

You've got your Salsa-cise class that night Ben.

B00004CQVR.02._SS500_SCLZZZZZZZ_V1131631459_.jpg

AWOOGA

In a featherweight bout before the main attraction, So Cow will be performing a set of his lo-pi songsmithery.

His opposition in the ring is not known at this time, though rumours abound that he'll face his old sparring partners of Occasional Technical Difficulties and Over Sweating.

: )

In a featherweight bout before the main attraction, So Cow will be performing a set of his lo-pi songsmithery.

His opposition in the ring is not known at this time, though rumours abound that he'll face his old sparring partners of Occasional Technical Difficulties and Over Sweating.

: )

hee.. you'll be like the ref dude! I cannot wait for this...what a fun night it shall be!:);););)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back