wanted : vibraphone (1 Viewer)

superman

Website
Visit site
hi
im looking to buy a vibraphone. anyone happen to know where i should look or know anyone who might be willing to sell me theres?
thanks
p

Moderator, ban this sick filth NOW

actually, there was a couple of shops i was in over the last couple of weeks that had all manner of vibraphones, glockenspiels and marimbas. of course, that was san francisco, which is of little or no value to you, i guess.
sorry.

lmd64 said:
Moderator, ban this sick filth NOW

actually, there was a couple of shops i was in over the last couple of weeks that had all manner of vibraphones, glockenspiels and marimbas. of course, that was san francisco, which is of little or no value to you, i guess.
sorry.

Oooooh, look at me, I was in San Francisco, I'm great!

I know of a well hidden away music shop called steamboat music in limerick. It's on..... brrrrrrr (drum roll) steamboat quay, and the last time I walked in there they had a big premier vibraphone in a box. I said, "I didn't know you sold vibraphones!", as I once harboured a desire to get one myself. He said, "There are a lot of things you don't know I do." Or words to that effect. Yeah, he's a prick.

So you could try there. Incidentally, do you know just how much a vibraphone will set you back? You're looking at four grand and higher..

Seems to be fuck all on thomann, which I find a little surprising. I'd recommend these guys. I bought a very nice sonor kit off them recently, and shipping cost €21! Maybe, call or email them and see if they can't order something for you or whatever. They're german so stereotypically, they're a very efficient bunch.

I remember from looking on the net before that vibraphones are much cheaper in the US, (musiciansfriend.com etc.) but you gotta think about shipping as well. A lot of the US stores don't ship to europe. cunts. you wouldn't believe the difference in cymbal prices btw the US and europe. sinful. not to mention here, forget about it.. rant etc.

hope this helps! :)

lmd64 said:
hysterical? HYSTERICAL!!!??!! <insert hissy fit here>

Yes, hysterical! Frankly, LMD64 (if that is your real name), the sight of you in full hissy fit flight with your arms flapping about is an embarrassment. I have been elected as a representative of the other members of Groom to tell you that things (i.e you) will have to get a lot more manly around here in the future.

That is all.

Good day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back