Want to start a band? (1 Viewer)

Bill Bones

Guitarist and Bassist want to start a band with like minded people.
We're happy to change instruments so it doesn't matter what you do; drums, guitars, vocals, keys, bass, songwriting....

What does matter is that you really want to start something and make it fucking good, cos we do.

And liking the same influences is important, obviously everyone can't like the same music all the time and we're open to new things, but there's no point in playing together if you have nothing in common musically.

We listen to Primal Scream, BRMC, the Charlatans, the Who for the beats.
Doves, the Kinks, the Coral, Blur, the Small Faces for the sounds.
The Stones, Oasis, SFA, the Beatles for the melodies.
And the Smiths, the Libertines, the Roses for the songwriting.

That's the ones we can agree on.

We're 20 and 21 from South, South Dublin. Good gear, good ideas, good ability. If you're interested PM me for an e-mail address or phone number.

Sounds good,Im into the same bands in a big way except the doves I really don't like them.Im working with a drummer and bassist from blancherstown and Im from north county Dublin,who are into the same kind of music.We practice Friday night in town.We have been planning to do half covers and half originals at gig's to keep interest.We need a singer and keyboards/singers/guitarists.If you're interested e-mail [email protected]

hey i am 24 fem from west dub looking to set up a band i,m a strong vocalist with good expierence and would have gigs lined up mail me at [email protected] or txt ash at 0879361571.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back