Walking/Trails... what have you? (1 Viewer)

http://www.independent.ie/national-news/climbers-leave-a-holy-mess-on-croagh-patrick-2280591.html

bloody cafflics,when will they cop on?this sort of shit really pisses me off,littering bastards.
anyway,on another note,summer walking is nowhere near as much fun as winter walking,there's nothing better than trudging through a bog in the pissings of rain with no one else for miles.night walks are even better again,went on one two weeks back,started out at nine in the evening and made it home at half four in the morning.eating chocolate cake by the side of a country road at two in the morning is sound.

horn death

reminds me of this:

maddox-rip-boner.jpg

Nice one pissy,walked a couple of those tinahely ones recently,really beautiful down there.Wish i had gotten out of bed early this morning and fucked off out to the hills.
Also,nothing against your man somerville,i do enjoy his articles in the paper,but surely there's an Irish lad who could write similar?

Nice one pissy,walked a couple of those tinahely ones recently,really beautiful down there.Wish i had gotten out of bed early this morning and fucked off out to the hills.
Also,nothing against your man somerville,i do enjoy his articles in the paper,but surely there's an Irish lad who could write similar?

I'm not sure the Irish appreciate what we have in the same way foreigners do.

Any time I do the Frog's Loop up in Howth, I usually only ever encounter foreigners.

Doing Mt. Djouce this weekend.

I'm not sure the Irish appreciate what we have in the same way foreigners do.

Any time I do the Frog's Loop up in Howth, I usually only ever encounter foreigners.

Yeah, Polish girl I work with says she only ever meets other polish people when going for hikes.

might be to do with her polish hiking club except it's not so don't make that joke THANKS.

anyone here ever walk the section of the wicklow way above laragh on paddock hill? the one which has what i think is brusher's gap hut, made by mountain meitheal?

No unfortunately. Weather was shit and I was with family who wouldn't have been up for it. I'm gagging to go back and take a proper look.

5089806526_8092b984b2.jpg

Reminds me of
Palm_nebulus.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back