Visas (1 Viewer)

dleacht

I know you can get a one year visa and if you do three months agricultural work you can get a second year visa. Does anyone know if you change your name to Irish can you get another visa? I've heard rumours of this but not sure if it works. Also if you've worked in more farms couldl you apply for a second second year visa using different names?

Can't seem to find anything on the net about it, I know its not exactly above board but even on other forums there's nothing!!!

Sounds improbable, but if you got a visa and second visa on one passport, then went home (after two years) and got a brand new passport with your name in irish, you might be able to get a second set. It depends on whether the newer passport would have a new passport number i suppose AND whether or not they have some beyond-passport-number way of checking who you are. Sounds like a tonne of hassle to me, plus i'd imagine you'd have to legally change your name, which would probably have implications with banks and all sorts. All that said, i've never heard of it here, sounds like a tall story to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back