US Presidential Elections 2008 (4 Viewers)

People. People in China. People in the west. People in Africa. People in India.

::clef::
People,
People who need people
Are the luckiest people in the world
::clef::

barbra-streisand_000965_MainPicture.jpg

Hey, twerp: don't try and put words in my mouth. You're being the least coherent of all of us. I hope, for your sake, that you're a kid or a looper or something.

ye gods man,for someone who has made zero contribution to this yr certainly uppity.and can i ask why it is i wind you up to the state where all you can do is call names as oppposed to putting forward a decent argument?
and no im not a kid nor a looper,well certainly not a big one.

and can i ask why it is i wind you up to the state where all you can do is call names as oppposed to putting forward a decent argument?
and no im not a kid nor a looper,well certainly not a big one.
In fairness it's probably because no matter how you work out that McCain is a logically
better candidate we've seen over the last 8 years that both his and Bush's policies not
only don't work but are doomed to fail.
Your heartfelt attempts to prove otherwise has had everyone in stitches as soon as you
started posting in this thread.
It means you've either been in a coma for the last decade or you actually believe that shite.

Seriously lads.
For all of your eloquent reasoning and exquisite understanding of the US political system...
This lad is going to crush, oppress and destroy a lot more people around the world than Bush ever has or McCain ever will.

FP-Hu.jpg

And most of you don't even know his name.

It's Charlie right?

city sickness,what is so hard to understand about taxes?i did not come up with the tax system but i have no problem paying a higher tax rate than better off people,im still safe in the knowledge that they still pay more actual hard cash in taxes than i do,its that simple.

Holy shit! I really cannot believe that anybody, anywhere would say something like this.

Where did Romney get his money from? I know McCain married into it, same with Edwards no?

Gawd. I dunno. Something about them Mormons, though.

And Edwards -- was it marrying in? I dunno. And then, Fred Thompson: doesn't Law and Order pay a little better than that? Remember that brief moment when Giuliani was actually making gains? Fuck, that was scary. Of course, now I dunno from scary with this McCain prick.

Me ma also just told me that while we were all watching the Democratic convention take shape, Bush was hard at work on this: http://online.wsj.com/article/SB121934377810560987.html

Fuckin' great.

Can't wait until they put biometric chips in our ovaries to make sure nothing fertilised leaves the premises.

Holy shit! I really cannot believe that anybody, anywhere would say something like this.

I've never heard anyone say this, but I imagine that it's a common sentiment, felt by those who expect one day to be wealthy, and therefore see it as preparation for their future privilege. Sort of like offering your suffering up to the Holy Ghost, only this is offering it up to the neocons.

Bit of Swiftboating going on there.

Not sure it's a blatant lie in the way the swiftboat thing was. More some guys opinion based on experience.

I remember some murmuring a few month ago about McCains unwillingness to release his medical records - the implication being that he actually suffers from PTSD and was very mentally fucked up after his experiences in Vietnam.

And the temper thing seems to be true - he is renowned for having a pretty vicious temper.

can you answer my question about your tax free concept?

sorry missed that,your gonna love me even more now-commercial interests/the markets .|..|
and as a further aside i also believe in the end of the welfare state as it is too.that should cut down on some government bills....

sorry missed that,your gonna love me even more now-commercial interests/the markets .|..|
and as a further aside i also believe in the end of the welfare state as it is too.that should cut down on some government bills....
These are very well thought out responses to broken arm's question.
You've clearly put a lot of thought into your political position.
Good for you.

They guy isn't saying that he was never a POW.

He's playing down McCain's service and his treatment as a prisoner.
"Was he tortured for 5 years? No. He was subjected to torture and maltreatment during his first 2 years"
Oh, sorry, 2 years of torture from the Vietcong must be a doddle.

It's a surrogate that was a colleague/contemporary of a candidate during military service being used to diminish that service as a political strength.
It's not identical, but it's pretty close.
And if it was wrong to do it to Kerry, it's wrong to do it to
McCain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back