US Presidential Elections 2008 (1 Viewer)

sadly true.

I employ it in the office a lot. Any time people start questioning why I'm in the toilet so much, or how come I spend so much time drinking coffee and reading pretentious magazines, I raise the terror alert to 'scarleh' and start handing out iodine pills.

Can we PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE have an embargo on anyone saying anything resembling the following for the rest of this thread.

"I think if Hillary gets the nomination a Republican will win......blah blah blah.....polarise....blah blah blah undecided.......middle ground....blah blah blah....moderate republicans ..."

Please.

It's really starting to bug me. It's one of these stupid snippits of analysis that suddenly become gospel simply cause it's parroted everywhere.

what, do American voters read thumped or something?

maybe we should have an embargo on YOU!

maybe we should have an embargo on YOU!
fest0099.jpg

And McCain, like Reagan, is really conservative. I hope he does get the nomination because he's totally beatable.

He didn't used to be, McCains full on conservatisim is a relatively new invention, while he wasn't totally blue either he did challenge the GOP on number of points... one of three random snatches from his Wikithingy

McCain was himself up for re-election as Senator in 2004. There was some talk of Representative Jeff Flake mounting a Republican primary challenge against McCain;[139] Stephen Moore, president of the ideologically-oriented Club for Growth (which attempts to defeat those it considers Republican in Name Only), led talk for the prospect,[144] saying "Our members loathe John McCain."[145]

Not exactly the kinda guy who's going to pull an already conflicted party together... though I don't doubt the GOP's ability to 'get behind their guy' way more so then us wishy washy liberals with our own minds to make up and such

I reckon she'll execute him as soon as she's sworn in.

ha ha!

he's acting like such a jerk these days, like the jock boyfriend of the bitchy head cheerleader in some 80's flick

Also while we're all prattling on about who's doing what, and I'm suddenly reminded of Howard Dean being the democrats shinning light around this stage of the race in 2004.

What the fuck happened there?!

Jesus Fuck.

Is anyone else getting Ann "full force head butt to the bridge of the nose" Coulter's ugly fucking face showing up on the Google ads section?

With a promise that she will email you if you click on the link...

That is some harsh dose of reality. That is ad is encouraging me to go back to work.

I wish I could quit you Thumped.

Jesus Fuck.

Is anyone else getting Ann "full force head butt to the bridge of the nose" Coulter's ugly fucking face showing up on the Google ads section?

With a promise that she will email you if you click on the link...

That is some harsh dose of reality. That is ad is encouraging me to go back to work.

I wish I could quit you Thumped.

you do know Pete is massive conservative?

big big coulter fan, massive republican sympathiser

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back