US politics (2 Viewers)

Lili Marlene

Wanna Get Out
Supporter
Contributor
Threads
I say yes. Biden is the obvious choice for the top Democrats but it seems he keeps coming across like a doddering old man and all this stuff with his son ain't helping. He could still make it through though. Several people have pointed out that Obama was floundering in the low 20%'s at this point in 2007.

My understanding is that Bernie is dependent on people who don't normally vote, therefore aren't being polled, on turning up on the day. The democratic nomination voting process is a bit beyond me, I've seen people saying he can't be chosen in some states because he's not a member of the democratic party. I assume that's not true though or his entire campaign would be pointless?

flashback

Threads
Let's just take a moment to consider: Trump came up with a plan to dig a moat along the US/Mex border, and fill it with snakes and alligators.

And the White House asked how much this would cost. Presumably two quotes, one with alligators armed with lazers on their heads, and one without.

flashback

Threads
eat the babies is a policy i think everyone can get behind
Gobshites.

We don't eat the babies, that would defeat the whole point. We SACRIFICE them to Moloch.

Moloch eats the babies. If we ate the babies we'd be in breach of contract.

Even if (and it's a huge if) there's spare babies, even then you'd have to at the very least notify Moloch's attorneys.

flashback

Threads

So is she the likeliest nominee at this point? With Bernie supporters going over to her if he slips out of the race? Not that I'm writing him off, not least after his latest funding drive and his ability to go toe-to-toe with Trump
Bernie will tell them to, he'll include a fairly persuasive argument. I'd imagine the transfer of support would be reasonable enough.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create a thumped.com account. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Previous thread
Next thread

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)

• chris d

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Trending Threads

Latest threads