US politics (5 Viewers)

I say yes. Biden is the obvious choice for the top Democrats but it seems he keeps coming across like a doddering old man and all this stuff with his son ain't helping. He could still make it through though. Several people have pointed out that Obama was floundering in the low 20%'s at this point in 2007.

My understanding is that Bernie is dependent on people who don't normally vote, therefore aren't being polled, on turning up on the day. The democratic nomination voting process is a bit beyond me, I've seen people saying he can't be chosen in some states because he's not a member of the democratic party. I assume that's not true though or his entire campaign would be pointless?

Looks bad doesn't it? Then again, the people who worry about "electability" were never going to vote for Sanders anyway.

Let's just take a moment to consider: Trump came up with a plan to dig a moat along the US/Mex border, and fill it with snakes and alligators.

And the White House asked how much this would cost. Presumably two quotes, one with alligators armed with lazers on their heads, and one without.

eat the babies is a policy i think everyone can get behind
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Gobshites.

We don't eat the babies, that would defeat the whole point. We SACRIFICE them to Moloch.

Moloch eats the babies. If we ate the babies we'd be in breach of contract.

Even if (and it's a huge if) there's spare babies, even then you'd have to at the very least notify Moloch's attorneys.

So is she the likeliest nominee at this point? With Bernie supporters going over to her if he slips out of the race? Not that I'm writing him off, not least after his latest funding drive and his ability to go toe-to-toe with Trump

Bernie will tell them to, he'll include a fairly persuasive argument. I'd imagine the transfer of support would be reasonable enough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back