Votes: 12 57.1%
  • Monsoon/Heenan

Votes: 5 23.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ann post

Supporter
Solutions
There's some anti vax type acc that was 'Irish' that i've been shadowing for a while to see what they do.

They went wild for this thing and transformed from 'just an irish bloke etc etc' to being a full blown maga chearleader.

I barely know what it is, like basically a continuity group from those who stormed the whitehouse, q anon leftovers type thing?

flashback

There's some anti vax type acc that was 'Irish' that i've been shadowing for a while to see what they do.

They went wild for this thing and transformed from 'just an irish bloke etc etc' to being a full blown maga chearleader.

I barely know what it is, like basically a continuity group from those who stormed the whitehouse, q anon leftovers type thing?

the same disinformation campaign that's been running for years?

ann post

Supporter
Solutions

flashback

Well twitter, but possibly. Typical maga style acc, clearly just meeting idiots on reddit and regurgitating trump memes on twitter.
it's all the same thing pretty much.

Twitter / Facebook / Reddit / etc. There's sponsored programs getting run whose job it is to spread divisive ideas. Doesn't matter if you're BLM / GLBTQ / MAGA / Bernie / Antivax etc, there's people and bots infiltrating and pumping out divisive content. The CIA do it, the Russians do it, the Brits do it, the Chinese do it, Corporations do it.

All you need to do is divide and conquer, it's a piece of piss. I'd say every one of us has fallen for their bullshit in some way.

pete

chronic procrastinator
Staff member
Since 1999
Solutions
Website
thumped.com

Users who are viewing this thread

21 Day Calendar

The Residents
The Button Factory
Curved St, Temple Bar, Dublin, Ireland

Latest Activity

Loading…

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Latest threads