Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Biden/Harris

Votes: 12 57.1%
  • Monsoon/Heenan

Votes: 5 23.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
this is worth keeping an eye on

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I picked a couple of random IPs from the list of "china source IPs" that supposedly were involved in the election system hack. Both were Sogou web spiders, aka Chinese search engine indexing.

oh mannnn

jeeesus chraaaiissstt

So Trump lost and Biden really won? Is that the point? I do like the organic cheating and "these are numbers", not letters people, numbers!!

There's some anti vax type acc that was 'Irish' that i've been shadowing for a while to see what they do.

They went wild for this thing and transformed from 'just an irish bloke etc etc' to being a full blown maga chearleader.

I barely know what it is, like basically a continuity group from those who stormed the whitehouse, q anon leftovers type thing?

There's some anti vax type acc that was 'Irish' that i've been shadowing for a while to see what they do.

They went wild for this thing and transformed from 'just an irish bloke etc etc' to being a full blown maga chearleader.

I barely know what it is, like basically a continuity group from those who stormed the whitehouse, q anon leftovers type thing?

the same disinformation campaign that's been running for years?

Well twitter, but possibly. Typical maga style acc, clearly just meeting idiots on reddit and regurgitating trump memes on twitter.
it's all the same thing pretty much.

Twitter / Facebook / Reddit / etc. There's sponsored programs getting run whose job it is to spread divisive ideas. Doesn't matter if you're BLM / GLBTQ / MAGA / Bernie / Antivax etc, there's people and bots infiltrating and pumping out divisive content. The CIA do it, the Russians do it, the Brits do it, the Chinese do it, Corporations do it.

All you need to do is divide and conquer, it's a piece of piss. I'd say every one of us has fallen for their bullshit in some way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back