Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Biden/Harris

Votes: 12 57.1%
  • Monsoon/Heenan

Votes: 5 23.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Huh.

So Dems have the Senate too now. Is there any chance at all they're not going to shit the bed on this one?
Get ready for some serious "now is not the time"

I see Trump is calling for a revolution, get outta there Flashback!

Haha so it turns out there IS something worse than being sat next to the crying baby on a plane

I interacted with one of these in the wild the other day. She realized I was Irish because she heard me say something, and launched into questions about Brexit. I told her that if the UK wanted to shit into its hand, and wipe that shit all over their country I suppose that's their choice.

She replied with something about "securing their borders", and how she used to be able to walk around Paris as a child, before crime was invented. I'm not sure exactly how she got from England to Paris, but I'm suspecting brown people were to blame.

Then she said, apropos of god knows what, that she "didn't like Fauci". I informed her that he was my boss, and I thought he was amazing, and attempted to halt any more interactions. She was banging on about various insane things for the next couple of hours, and I thought to myself I should carefully watch all the things she does in order to get a better idea of the sort of behaviours I should avoid doing myself.

So yeah, I treat interacting with them as a learning experience in how to be less of a cunt (which to be fair I could do with).

I'll be honest, I'm kind of looking forward to finding out what he's going to do next.

He's much more interesting than Coronation Street.

I interacted with one of these in the wild the other day. She realized I was Irish because she heard me say something, and launched into questions about Brexit. I told her that if the UK wanted to shit into its hand, and wipe that shit all over their country I suppose that's their choice.

She replied with something about "securing their borders", and how she used to be able to walk around Paris as a child, before crime was invented. I'm not sure exactly how she got from England to Paris, but I'm suspecting brown people were to blame.

Then she said, apropos of god knows what, that she "didn't like Fauci". I informed her that he was my boss, and I thought he was amazing, and attempted to halt any more interactions. She was banging on about various insane things for the next couple of hours, and I thought to myself I should carefully watch all the things she does in order to get a better idea of the sort of behaviours I should avoid doing myself.

So yeah, I treat interacting with them as a learning experience in how to be less of a cunt (which to be fair I could do with).
I mostly like how you had to put up with that shit for hours, instead of telling her to get fucked after 2 minutes of it, hahaha

haha holy shit!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

HAHAHAHAH

oh man, i never thought they'd have the guts.

Two more weeks what you are witnessing is a historic event this Muppet show will be remembered !

OH THIS ISN'T GOING TO DO OUR COVID NUMBERS ANY FAVOURS AT ALL!

Assuming this coup fails, and the Trump with his Republican pals don't overthrow the fucking country, I'm eager to focus on the future and let bygones be bygones.

Because if we've learned anything, it's that ignoring all the criminal stuff the GOP does always works out in the end.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back