• Trump/Pence

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Biden/Harris

Votes: 12 57.1%
  • Monsoon/Heenan

Votes: 5 23.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
he's going to fucking wreck the gaff now, in the next two and a half months.

Nothing bad will personally happen to him, he will not go to jail, he will not go any more bankrupt than normal and in all likelihood he will return to reality or talkshow TV as triumphant ex president, raking in the cash as a full time thorn in the side of Joe Biden.

And we all know it!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

they should have two presidents; a woman president and a man president. and an election for each, natch.

The soundtrack of this election is Funkadelic's Maggot Brain.

It someone makes one of those video montage things, that's what they should use.

Calm, predictable opening, things going wrong, drama, fear, then kind of a grinding crescendo, ending in this numb relief and sadness, "Go home Maggotbrain. Go on..." little pops of confusion. Fade out.

jake tapper on cnn, talking to jim acosta at the white house, totally deadpan

"Has the president heard the news yet? Last i heard he's out golfing."

cuts to live footage of trump on the golf course

The 'he's officially won' message is completely unofficial, yeah? As in some political statistics wonk in AP made the call and that seems to be what counts as official now?

It seems to be. Short term it's kinda funny they called it while he was playing golf, mid term it might give more credence to his court cases, long term I suspect recounting won't help.

The 'he's officially won' message is completely unofficial, yeah? As in some political statistics wonk in AP made the call and that seems to be what counts as official now?
It's not official, but I think the votes that are counted are officially counted, and those left uncounted no longer going to be able to be enough to change the outcome. I think they can't really call it officially until they've counted all the votes?

Unless it's Florida, and then they just decide that Bush Jr seems like a great guy and we should just not bother counting any more because it's getting a bit tiring now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back