Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Biden/Harris

Votes: 12 57.1%
  • Monsoon/Heenan

Votes: 5 23.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
you said that 12 minutes ago...PETE.

The Fox page is surprisingly the easiest to understand. And easily clickable through the President/Senate/House votes

you said that 12 minutes ago...PETE.

The Fox page is surprisingly the easiest to understand. And easily clickable through the President/Senate/House votes

yeah - only problem is the who 'calling' thing. gets confusing from news outlet to news outlet

Philadelphia updates its vote count​

With newly updated numbers, Philadelphia now shows that former Vice President Joe Biden has 553,953 votes to President Trump’s 125,513.
That’s a change from overnight:
  • Biden added 27,396 votes
  • Trump added 3760 votes
Total votes added since last night: 31,671

settle down lads

Remaining pool of Philadelphia ballots is about 25,000​

From CNN's Kate Bolduan and Mark Morales

The remaining pool of Philadelphia votes to be counted is about 25,000, according to a city official and an official familiar with the counting.
These will take longer to count because they are provisional ballots, as well as ones that require review because of such issues as dates and signatures.
The sources said city election officials are starting this batch from scratch.
"It’s going to be a while," one of the sources said.

If I was Biden I'd just shut the fuck up for the time being. If he announces he's won before the counts are finished it's a bad look. Just let shit settle down.

On the one hand I'm looking forward to that nightmare having his little meltdown. On the other, he's definitely going to call for burning the place down, and the cops are pretty much the political / enforcer arm of the various groups that would do the burning.

So it might be sketchy if things do kick off.

yeah I saw that.

I was in Denver last year. There were plenty of dogs that looked fairly Pit Bull-ey out there I thought. If you look at the shelters in the US, it was around 90% Pits a few years back.

Denver is cool though, I liked it.

yeah I saw that.

I was in Denver last year. There were plenty of dogs that looked fairly Pit Bull-ey out there I thought. If you look at the shelters in the US, it was around 90% Pits a few years back.

Denver is cool though, I liked it.
Do they look like cattle?

Do they look like cattle?

No they were much smaller than cattle. They had furryer tails than your usual Pit Bull, you'd see them around the trees quite a lot. Some of them had even learned to climb the trees, which I'm guessing is a local thing.

They must have been starving because some of them would be eating nuts and stuff, probably why they were doing all that tree climbing thing. They were twitchy enough little pricks too.

EmGYdJWVkAAiQwB

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back