Upcoming Gigs of Interest (3 Viewers)

great news for us Indie Bedwetters, Belle and Sebastian playing the Olympia in November. I wasn't at that infamous gig where he stormed off after 7 minutes and never returned, and they have played different venues every single time they've played here since (Ambassador, Grand Canal Theatre, Vicar St, Iveagh Gardens). The Olympia is arguably worse than all those venues but I'm still excited.

Arcade Fire are playing in the Point also.

great news for us Indie Bedwetters, Belle and Sebastian playing the Olympia in November. I wasn't at that infamous gig where he stormed off after 7 minutes and never returned, and they have played different venues every single time they've played here since (Ambassador, Grand Canal Theatre, Vicar St, Iveagh Gardens). The Olympia is arguably worse than all those venues but I'm still excited.

It's a kip, it may look nice but it sounds shit unless you're right at the front and if you're taller than the average victorian man sitting there is incredibly uncomfortable.

It's a kip, it may look nice but it sounds shit unless you're right at the front and if you're taller than the average victorian man sitting there is incredibly uncomfortable.
I'm hoping its all-seated, even though the seating space in the Olympia is designed for a below-average sized jockey

Sound depends on who is doing it, most acts playing there have their own guy on the desk. Some of them are fucking awful (Glass Animals soundman clearly had no ears).

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back