Unpopular Opinions (3 Viewers)

i get my opinions on coldplay from someone more trustworthy than you lot.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

this is the thing. I don't see what is so bad about them particularly. just a band doing their thing

They're fine, had some decent tunes on the first couple of albums I thought. Martin seems a bit of a dose but more of a dopey dose than a pricky dose.

Musically in general though, I think a friend of mine had it right when she said that they're the musical equivalent of the colour beige.

I knew someone (not Cormac) who was working the 02/3 Arena when they played. He knew very little about them and asked if I'd ever heard them. He was impressed by a stadium full of people singing that "oh woah oh woah oh " bit in (checks Google) Viva la Vida. I had to inform him that they were not a cool band and as such he was now canceled for enjoying them.

I don't make the rules.

this thread shortly

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

this is the thing. I don't see what is so bad about them particularly. just a band doing their thing

Agreed. My hated / dislike of bands has faded. # you know you're getting old.

It used to be Phil Collins you had to hate. Foo Fighters have been moving up the list in the last few years.

Agreed. My hated / dislike of bands has faded. # you know you're getting old.

It used to be Phil Collins you had to hate. Foo Fighters have been moving up the list in the last few years.

to me the are the most successful outcropping of a sea of similarity sounding bands from the late 90s/00s (travis, stereophonics etc).

I'm surprised they are still going tbh...

I want to hate bands but I can't be arsed.

It's horrible. I miss feeling things

You know yet getting old thread beckons

Although hang on RHCP Ahh there it is..a faint glimmer of hate. I must nurture this

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back