Unpopular Opinions (5 Viewers)

Bogger
peat-stack.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_7605.JPG
    IMG_7605.JPG
    203 KB · Views: 6
Are the roosters as noisy as Hanna Barbera have led me to believe?

Yes. and they don't stop.
There is a fascinating three part podcast about the guy that was killed by rooster a few months ago. There are extenuating circumstances about what happened, but it's worth a listen.

I like the ice cream but the flake is always a source of anxiety until it's below the surface of the ice cream
are we saying that the flake gets rammed into the ice cream, until it's totally embedded in there, and then sort of munch the chocolate with the ice cream all around it?

Man. I'd always try biting it and spray it all over the shop, or pull it out.

This is vorsprung durch technik level stuff. I almost want to get a 99 to investigate.

are we saying that the flake gets rammed into the ice cream, until it's totally embedded in there, and then sort of munch the chocolate with the ice cream all around it?

Man. I'd always try biting it and spray it all over the shop, or pull it out.

This is vorsprung durch technik level stuff. I almost want to get a 99 to investigate.

No, you'd displace too much ice cream I imagine.

I just gobble the above surface portion of the flakeberg

The reason agencies and governments are mobilising more readily and enthusiastically to save the rich people on the death sub instead of the poor people on the migrant boat in the med is that the migrants are almost surely all dead whereas until you reach the point that the oxegen supplies in the sub run out (sometime tomorrow) there's a chance that they might still be alive.

(They're probably dead too, I'm assuming the hull breached)

The reason agencies and governments are mobilising more readily and enthusiastically to save the rich people on the death sub instead of the poor people on the migrant boat in the med is that the migrants are almost surely all dead whereas until you reach the point that the oxegen supplies in the sub run out (sometime tomorrow) there's a chance that they might still be alive.

No it’s because billionaires.

Don't be attempting to distract us from your gobbling proclivities.

FWIW I think you're probably mostly right about this. People love a good rescue story, but it has to be not entirely futile.

Coldplay and Nickelback are not as bad as people make out
My reaction was just in the hope you get a full house of reactions.

I couldn't find the right meme that Made Me Laugh, but there's this:

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back