TV/Movie's/Radio you've been on (4 Viewers)

Blackenedflag said:
I have a Swiss paper with 'the' image of the G8 protests in 03. Burning blocade with D***** and D** at it. That picture went around the world.

im sure the people involved wouldnt be too happy with this, you spazzer

Triple K

10821.jpg

I was on Jo Maxi, Crimewatch and Prime Time.
I'd like to be on those late night Sky One reality TV shows and ride one of those British slags in the 'Algaaaaaaarv, mate' and get a really nasty infection.

COOL : I did the music for a documentary on RTE1 about the hunger strikers, got paid,

SUPER COOL : I was on school around the corner, didn't get paid

Was on TG4's PopScene thing with Fuktifino. Very shit. Not one to tell the grand kids about...:eek:

I was on the den (early ray darcy years) when I was ten talking to zig and zag. I read out a poem and everything. And said hello to everyone I knew. They sent me out an MC SkatKat t-shirt, Magic markers and a signed photo. Savage.

The westmeath examiner had a paragraph about me when I fucked up my arm, saying get well soon. that was... eh.. odd.

Napalm said:
Paul Pfiffer, you get to kiss Winny?

winnie was the one that was marilyn manson.
i haven't been in anything very good but one of the girls in my class was a billie barry kid. she must have been cuter then i suppose, now she's orange and sulky-faced.

a 3d rendering i did of satellite images from the possible location of sodom and gomorrah was on the oprah winfrey show......serious.....
also my legs were in a picture in the farm exam....i was atop a harvester hence only the legs......

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back