TV/Movie's/Radio you've been on (3 Viewers)

me and muertos vivientes! got interviewed on the street in belfast once by the bbc or someone, about how best to bring up kids or something :confused: ...i can't actually remember. wonder what became of that.

Nothing ever. This probably has something to do with being so self concious when I was younger that I rarely even appear in family photos. Apparently a (probably unflatteringly slutty) picture of me was featured in a hairdressing industry magazine recently though. And that's all I got. Rock. Must work on being more famous.

If we're starting to talk newspapers, I went national a couple of years ago when I was in the Daily Mirror with our "Belfast Straightedge Against War" sign. Fuck that sign was brilliant! A work of genius! I remember there were even guys from Manchester or something that were saying it was brilliant! I still have the paper of course!
I also have me in the Sunday Life (same picture) and me on page 2 of the Irish News (different picture). Disappointed that one didn't get on the front page, it's actually in the running for front page but didn't quite make it spot. Damn.

Cormcolash said:
Disappointed that one didn't get on the front page, it's actually in the running for front page but didn't quite make it spot. Damn.

straightEdge.jpg

I believe Gwez still has the sign, so you can try for the number one spot when Iran/Syria/North Korea rolls round in a couple of months.

I have a Swiss paper with 'the' image of the G8 protests in 03. Burning blocade with D***** and D** at it. That picture went around the world.

i was an extra in I WENT DOWn that irish gansta film shot down the bog, also me house was on crimeline as was i due to the fact a bookie got kneecapped and deaded by the RA about 100 metres from my home.

I had a fight with hector that dick from tg4 on talkfm about bullfighting, stupid rpick, still hate that guy, also got page 3 in the irish sunday times a big piece on animal rights, apparently i was PETA spokesman for ireland for a while

My house is going to be in some crap new zombie movie starring Samantha Mumba zombie movie...alright!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back