True Detective Season 2 (2 Viewers)

we'll have to wait and see i suppose.

his dad sees him running through trees, bring pursued and then killed. could be an insight into ray's fears--disappointing his father, being small and scared--or foreshadowing i guess.

If anyone in this season is marked for death it’s definitely Ray. Remember the weird skeleton thing at Caspere’s sexpad that kept following him around the room?
caspars-skeleton.jpg

Yeah, I’m definitely reading something into it that probably isn’t there. My guess is a continuity gaff or the art department doing it purposely to fuck with nerds like me

I heard that skeleton thing is called the "lady of death" or something and is related to Mexican gangs. Basically those terminator twins in Breaking Bad worshipped it I think.

Nooly you've out done your true detective status, you are now the "Super True Detective".

I heard that skeleton thing is called the "lady of death" or something and is related to Mexican gangs. Basically those terminator twins in Breaking Bad worshipped it I think.

Nooly you've out done your true detective status, you are now the "Super True Detective".

Also interesting theory about Frank being a bit cuckoo. I definitely feel like one of our main cast besides Ray is definitely an "unreliable narrator" if you know what I mean. My call a couple of weeks ago is that it was Frank.

saw some commenters reckoning paul might be an unreliable narrator what with the obvious mental issues (post-traumatic stress, denial of sexuality, his mother). and because he discovered the body. but what's the motive? casper is his dad or some old shit like that? oh yeah, one person reckoned he might have been involved in sex parties in a fugue state (in a gay way) and discovered caspere recorded it -->violent ritual death obviously must ensue. or something.

saw some commenters reckoning paul might be an unreliable narrator what with the obvious mental issues (post-traumatic stress, denial of sexuality, his mother). and because he discovered the body. but what's the motive? casper is his dad or some old shit like that? oh yeah, one person reckoned he might have been involved in sex parties in a fugue state (in a gay way) and discovered caspere recorded it -->violent ritual death obviously must ensue. or something.
It would certainly make for a tremendous payoff. Maybe his mother is the one who films the parties?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back