True Detective Season 2 (1 Viewer)

Will probably rewatch episode 1+5 later. See if I notice nay new stuff. I think the most important scene will be when all the main players are gathered in Frank's place to talk about the deal.

So I rewatched parts of the first episode and I was thinking - would the most obvious candidate for who would want to fuck with Frank be the guy who Frank set up as the rapist of Ray's wife.

Maybe Ray beat the fuck out of him and left him for dead and he survived. Or else Ray killed him and someone else is avenging him by fucking with Frank.

Maybe the Birdman is unrelated to all this and was just cleaning up after Caspere which would make sense why he didn't kill Ray.

So I rewatched parts of the first episode and I was thinking - would the most obvious candidate for who would want to fuck with Frank be the guy who Frank set up as the rapist of Ray's wife.

Maybe Ray beat the fuck out of him and left him for dead and he survived. Or else Ray killed him and someone else is avenging him by fucking with Frank.

Maybe the Birdman is unrelated to all this and was just cleaning up after Caspere which would make sense why he didn't kill Ray.
Interesting theory but pretty l elaborate revenge plot for a meth head rapist junkie. Would he not just ambush Ray and stab him if he wanted revenge?

Ray: you set me up

Frank: I gave you the filth who hurt your wife

Ray: I don't believe you

Frank: belief is like a ship out at fucking sea, storm rolls in, waves get gargantuan, gargantuan fucking waves crash on your little ship.
don't take your ship out to sea if you're not gonna ride big fucking waves

Woodrugh: I'm super hot and conflicted.
So both Woodraugh and Ani like big dicks in the ass. But Woodraugh won't admit it. Therefore he is the Birdman.

I am the True Detective. Cue the music -
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

So both Woodraugh and Ani like big dicks in the ass. But Woodraugh won't admit it. Therefore he is the Birdman.

I am the True Detective. Cue the music -
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

You are truly the True Detective
image.jpg

episode three rewatch:

that's an impressive puddle of piss ray wakes up in. didn't notice it first time.

one animal mask/head missing from the wall o'heads in the secret house, presumably the raven (althought the others look like real heads, not masks)? so the raven is someone who had been in caspere's sex house before killing caspere, or at least before disposing of him. do we know who the puddle of fresh blood in that house belonged to?

ray to bezzerides: "riot shells. you know, like, uh...cops..use?" long meaningful look between the two.

betty chessani: what's her deal? when they raid the house ani looks into her room briefly. looks like she's studying maps and possibly doing accounts--ledger, calculator. and very minorly, there's a butterfly picture on her wall...there were butterflies on the wall of emily's place too...maybe just coincidence, or echoing imagery cos they know people will be overanalysing every scene

nervous looks exchanged between chessani and ray's cop bosses when ray mentions the camera/hard drive.
also, chessani seems to think ray is meant to be their best man when clearly his bosses consider him a total fuck-up. they also obviously think chessani's a twat from looks exchanged while he's ranting drunkenly about everything.
ray asks "how's the uh...probe looking?" boss says dismissively, "we'll work it out." what probe are they talking about?

ani's baldy boss witnessed and looked shocked by the heated exchange between herself and uniform steve so it seems like her getting pulled up for sexual harassment/inappropriate relationship was all above board and not at the behest of some buddy of chessani's or anything.

ray's dad says ray's boss (police chief holloway) is a good man...although we know differently from his association with chessani and other dodgeballs
he's also at the sex party in episode 6

frank: "where's blake?"
blake up to no good again...but we have had this confirmed by now with his running girls on the side with chessani's son

another to file under 'what's her deal': caspere's former assistant, the nervous quiet girl. why's she turning up (on the film set in this episode)? her scenes haven't added anything that i recall except to put her in the picture.

stan killed same way as caspere---think this has already been noted. more sketchiness from blake.

lol: billboard for american sniper in the background of one of paul's scenes

Screenshot 2015-07-27 15.34.45.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back