trinity ball (1 Viewer)

dude , the line up is so gay...but an indulgence of decadence is the best thing to do when one is a sophisticated ,broke student with exams in the succeeding weeks....

my girlfriend is going with me, so should be good.

you know whasts even worse -she wants me to go to a certain muck concert in ealry july...worst line up ever...oi told her i would...if i weren't playing "fuck witnness"

i got to get on the fuck witnness line up ...or else im stuck hearing tone deaf fuckers get cheered on by a crowd of retarrded scangers

Originally posted by no_exit
sandra, nooly.. are either of you going?
it's THE event of the season.

yeah my mom's taking me to paris this weekend to pick up my gown
are you going?
THE trinity event of the season was me finding half a doobie outside the hamilton building yesterday and being stooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooned
gotta go to boring lecture now

PS i sound like an ammy smoker there but i think it interacted funnily with medicine i was taking as well.it was great.

yeah i am going, actually. i've never heard of any of the "bands" but i figure it'll be a pretty good drunken night. all of my friends are going, and i already have a dress so why not?

full of drunk decadent spas...i shall be one of them.

I'm not the only person on this board that does a sceince subject in trinity....good old trinners...what you doing?

mmmm

aww the trinity ball would be fuckin excellant, ya could rock n roll it up a bit, rob people's drinks, spill wine on pretty people, puke on the students union, damnit wish i was a student, oh wait muahahahahaha students tut tut tut

i went to the trinity ball last year.
It sucked
I got to go for free and wear a super-silly cocktail dress and stripy tights and silly hair (dressing up fancy rocks) but the bands were so shit and the people so annoying it just wasnt worth it.
Trinners sucks
UCD UCD UCD (chant)

Fuck 'Trinners', fuck UCD and fuck any other college you can think of. Everyone knows that the students are mostly middle-class kids who only go to satisfy their parents' egos. Half of them hardly ever turn up for lectures and loads talk about dropping out but are terrified of their parents’ reactions.

If any of you are thinking of dropping out, do it. I'm working in a rehab center near Smithfield setting up a Linux network and teaching ECDL. We received a donation of over forty old Pentiums. They want twenty of them in a room that has just two sockets. I have to set up all the electrical wiring myself because the health board cut their budget and they can't afford to get an electrician. Then I think of all the cunts in my college who are there but have NO INTEREST in what they're doing. The amount of money that gets pumped into educating people who don't want to be there could go to rehab centers like the one I'm working in or other vital health services.

Granted the fees are being raised for next year, but I'm sure no one here will be fretting too much, and I bet their daddy's will cough up anyway. There's no price you can put on having a child in college.

Originally posted by the strange guy
Everyone knows that the students are mostly middle-class kids who only go to satisfy their parents' egos.

really? damn, now i feel i whole lot better about my father working overtime to support me and my mother handing over her entire paycheque for two months to buy crap i need for college. I thought they were doing it to support me doing something I love, but if it's actually for their own gratification then... whoop de do!

Originally posted by marklar
you dont have to do phys and maths cuz ur doin geography do ya?

yep, well geology is what i want to do so you start in first year science doing 3 subjects and the cunts put geography/geology together as one so i have to do maths and one other subject as well
but geog/geol is rockin

Marklar, you don't have to do maths or physics if you want to study geography through arts. I did it last year, it was pretty good. Doing it through science is probably quite different though.

...my father working overtime to support me and my mother handing over her entire paycheque for two months to buy crap i need for college.

Holy shit. What fucking idiots. If you were my kid I'd make you get an evening and weekend job. Or you could work during the summer to have money to buy 'all the crap you need for college' come September. You're like that wanker in the ad asking his Dad to stump up for his mortgage. Man, you rely on your folks for stuff when you're in Primary and Secondary school, not college.

In fairness Liiadain there are fuckloads of people here who dont give a shit about the course they're doing or anything else. Its definately mostly richkids that go to college here, and in Trinners too, DIT, and most other colleges.
I know coz I am one :D
But I paid my own way, (mostly:p) and what i havent yet i owe.

Its wasted on the fuckers who spend whole lectures talking shit with the person next to them. You know the ones, do u do arts? The pink oompa-loompa lookin ones mainly. Its also ignorant as fuck when someones trying to teach. (queue Rob calling me a nerd) Especially when you have a choice in Arts of so many fuckin deadly subjects, they must be able to find one thing they are interested in. Mine are great.

Look at the number of cars in this place, or the amount of people who bring in their own food as opposed to the amount that eat the super-expensive mingin food from one of our overprice eateries. !bog
They took away the microwaves and no one cared. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back