trinity ball (2 Viewers)

i work for myself, not for those who dont work. if you dont want to work, im not going to pay for you to do nothing.if you dont want to work, why should you be paid for?
My real work-uni- is unpaid and i love my course cos its interesting. but the few shekels i do make are all my own, not to go to people who dont want to work.

i hope the punk police is not going to get all angsty bout this trinity ball thing!i too am looking forward to going, saved hard and shall indulge..pretend i've got class by wearing a tux and having portaloo sex...well, a bit of a contradiction there...decadence and indulgence works well, in moderation

mmmm

Gar i have to say basically your arguments are shit and the factt hat you so willingly generalise all those who are unemployed is bolix.

And beofre you say shit, i am sgtarting a new job soon, i have worked for the past two years and paid taxes but i'd rather see it goin to the unemployed than for buying government gets and funding the pigs, there is a bigger picture here and by hating the unemployed ur living up to the shitty government propaganda, the same way they managed to get thousands of people off the dole a few years ago by a scheme where people could sell-out those they knew who were on the dole and working small aprt time jobs.

I do need to work, as most people do, i don't wanna struggle on the fuckin dole, and corm despite what you say, 124 euro a week aint gonan have ya living the life of reilly, maybe you can get by with the minimum expense if you dont have to pay rent, bills, food, travel expenses etc try it when you have to pay it yourself. If you think everyone who has a job is being exploited your sorely mistaken, i loved my last job and didn't get treated badly, any problems i did have with the management arised from being the shop steward for the union. Anyhoo new job soon and im looking forward to it, if that menas im looking forward to being exploited in your eyes, so be it.

Anyone who works is a slave to the system, another cog in the wheel, another bleating, confused sheep lost in this maze of deadlines and wageslips.

Anyone on the dole is merely an imbecile unable to sustain the lifestyle they led as a teenager without resorting to handouts, whether it's from the government or their parents.

Anyone who wants to go to the Trinity ball is a posh fuck who wouldn't dream of going if it was the same line-up if it was being held in Ballymun.

Anyone who dismisses the Trinity ball is a narrowminded fuck who believes that if it doesn't have spikes and patches, it's not for them. Funny how these same people preach tolerance of their own views but will systematically reject any that doesn't correlate with their own.

Case closed.

Originally posted by Gar
i work for myself, not for those who dont work. if you dont want to work, im not going to pay for you to do nothing.

Yes you are, that's what your taxes -whether you like it or not. At least TRY and look past the tabloid propaganda...

i hope the punk police is not going to get all angsty bout this trinity ball thing!

Hahah...so you expect "the punks" not to see problems with an event which stinks of exclusivity and status, which puts the privileged youth of the country on a pedestal above the usual scum? Hoping the "punk police" won't be "all angsty" over that bullshit is a nice attempt to try and trivialise it and pass it aside, but ultimately pretty transparent...

Re: mmmm

Originally posted by spuded
I do need to work, as most people do, i don't wanna struggle on the fuckin dole, and corm despite what you say, 124 euro a week aint gonan have ya living the life of reilly, maybe you can get by with the minimum expense if you dont have to pay rent, bills, food, travel expenses etc try it when you have to pay it yourself.

Including rent allowance, etc, you get far more than that. Plus I frequently got paid less than dolies get working a shit job pretty much full time and for far more hours than I wanted, and I was still able to pay all that shit and pay back loans too.

If you think everyone who has a job is being exploited your sorely mistaken, i loved my last job and didn't get treated badly, any problems i did have with the management arised from being the shop steward for the union. Anyhoo new job soon and im looking forward to it, if that menas im looking forward to being exploited in your eyes, so be it.

Is that what I said? Maybe you should read what I actually wrote before getting all indignant: I repeat, if you must work, work for yourself. As you say, you loved your last job, got paid decently and were doing worthwhile work. In contrast with Gar, he doesn't seem too happy about his working situation. Good luck to you and your new job.

answerS?i don't need to give answers. i work. some people are lazy fucks and as far as ME swallowing tabloid shite, the tabloids are fulll of shite and rarely bad mouth the unemployed!

and as far as it goes re: the trinity ball, what the fuck are you talking about an exclusivity thing, all colleges and plaeces haev ball's and such affairs, crom oyu need to fucking chill out and maybe stop being so angsty. the "punk police" reference was about fuckers who say stuff like "you got to conrom to these parameters to be a punk". im only paraphrasing, but i dont like that dictating shite. so far i've not met many of them, so its cool.

but whats wrong in going all dolled up in decadence to see shit bands play, and paying through the nose for drink; ive saved for it and i enjoy the whole jive about it; i loved it in first year, and i missed it badly in 2nd year. i don't deal with the tossers -BESS;)- cos they would spoil my fun.

man, everyone here needs to smoke a joint. i'll pay for it, since i work!eoin;you will roll them since you chilled out!

Gar why do you keep justifying yourself to everyone about the trinity ball? i think in just about every post you've made you make it a point to say that you worked hard to get that ticket, etc etc..

who the fuck cares? you wanna go, and you're going. that's that. i don't care who thinks i'm a posh fuck for going to the trinity ball, because if i had i wouldn't have even started this thread.

Originally posted by Gar

man, everyone here needs to smoke a joint.

i dunno man, these guys are so square it might just blow their minds....especially corm......but ESPECIALLY ed....or vice versa

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back