Trigger Warning (1 Viewer)

oh... my... god

Anyway, yeah it's hard to disagree with anything said in that thinkpiece aside from, as you said, the fact that she's playing an actor in it. I suppose on the one hand I think it's just harmless nostalgia for hollywood glamour in a fucking pop video but, on the other, maybe it's time we got over nostalgia for racist, homophobic, sexist time periods...

I'm all for a better world, but does that truly involve imposing verisimilitude on the artistic output of Taylor Swift?

The law of unintended consequences could kick in pretty hard.

Seriously though, I was tempted to screenshot those black people. Total lol-age.

ted.jpg

also thanks to mcfly for making me aware of this

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Maybe this is why I'm so racist

Work email this morning at 7am

Good morning

Hope all is well. As you may recall, back in April all employees were asked to complete mandatory on-line training called “Nurturing a Respectful Workplace & Preventing Discrimination and Harassment” – critical for us from both a compliance and cultural standpoint. We’re down to just a few individuals (including yourself) who haven’t taken the course yet, can you please confirm which day this week or next that you’ll have this 30-40 minute training completed? Hate to be “compliance cop” about this but we really need to have this taken care of asap.

Please call me with any questions.

Thanks

I could probably teach this motherfucker

Maybe this is why I'm so racist

Work email this morning at 7am

I could probably teach this motherfucker
I had a two day workshop on "Diversity and Inclusion".

The people who consistently told everyone how they were the least racist, most open minded people there were consistently the very worst. Utter horrowshow of two days tbh

Jazes..I tried reading this thread back to inform myself about trigger warnings and almost fell asleep on the third page.

Should be a trigger warning at the top of the OP..this thread might trigger drowsiness

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back