Transformers the NEW Movie (1 Viewer)

I was cross-eyed after leaving the cinema. What the fuck is with the jerky epileptic CGI shit? I did not have a clue what was going on when those Transformers were fighting. In spite of myself I found some of it engaging, though the plot was woeful..its also a thinly veiled advert for the US army..and one things for sure, the Transformers aint saving us from global warming, those things live to pollute

Better than I expected. It’s a big dumb entertaining cgi headfuck. But I laughed in bits and went “Like Woah” in places.
The white people were all goofy
The black people were all “Yo, Shiiiiiiit!”
The physically grey, but culturally black Transformers were all “Yo, Shiiiiiit!”
The soldiers were all “Bring it! GO! GO! GO!”
The Government guys were all “We wear suits, we’re looking worried about stuff”

I have no idea what happened in the end.
Insulting to your intelligence, but fun. If you were to bring a small child to see this, I’m sure it would make their head explode.

Anyone else shed a tear for Bumblebee when he lost his legs...

"I wanna stay with boy"

One of the most moving lines ever to come from the mouth of a robot..well since Short Circuit 2 anyways

Spoilers:

I thought he couldn't talk?
Why did they go to that city anyway?
The bit at the end with the kids wearing the faces off each other on Bumblebee’s bonnet, it made Bumblebee look like a perv.

This film was everything I expected and much more, I really liked it, the script was funny, the characters didn't annoy me and the Transformers were just cool !ninjaaaa!ninjaaaa

At the end of the day it's a film about alien robots so it's hardly going to stand up to much criticism about plots lines or believe-ability, my advise is leave your brain at the box office and enjoy this perfect popcorn blockbuster.

Micheal Bay can still fuck off though...

eh, i think all you guys are missing the point to this film,

421356489_d42aad756b.jpg

Those goddam humans kept getting in the way.

Spoiler and that

I shed a tear for Jazz, what a cruel death

Those goddam humans kept getting in the way.

Spoiler and that

I shed a tear for Jazz, what a cruel death

yeah. a rough one.

anyone got any ideas on the all spark thing though? why did it only create bad robots?

-the wee guy in lab with the little chaingun

- the post box or whatever that got hit by a random all spark bolt and turned into a decepticon and started shooting humans

I was also wondering about the only creating evil robots thing. Don't know if they were decepticons though, did they have the logo?

The little guy in the lab was the cutest angry robot ever

I was also wondering about the only creating evil robots thing. Don't know if they were decepticons though, did they have the logo?

The little guy in the lab was the cutest angry robot ever
ya, i loved his little chain gun.

didn't see a logo, but i presumed they were decepticons/evil transformers. didya hear optimus calling megatron brother too? hmm. and starscream jetting off during the credits? double hmmm. and megatron being dumped at sea- no one will ever think to dredge him up and resurect him now will they?! triple HMMM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back