Transformers the NEW Movie (3 Viewers)

Seen it yesterday in Malmo Sweden. kinda cool well worth going to see in the cinema. story has just a few holes:D. But there was some funny bits in it and the Special effects are quite impresive. I thought anyway. And all the kids clapped at the end like when i went to see lord of the rings in the savoy which was nice.

Plot is terrible. lots of stupid unnecessary sub plots - like the aussie NSA girl and her fat back hacker buddy - completely pointless. He spends ages getting into the story but you still dont have much empathy with the characters.

The Jar Jar binks robot is the most annoying thing since, well, jar Jar binks. the initial scene in "Quatar (the middle east)" is good - the Deceptacon is manacing but why then ruin that suspsnse by including a cast off from Batteries Not Included? And the whole air force one episode is pointless too.

John Turrituro should be ashamed of himself.

Battle scenes are impressive but impossible to folllow cause of the shitty Michael Bay editing and hyperactive camera.

Like all of the summer blockbusters this year your leave the cinema thinking - what a shame, that could have been great.

Plot is terrible. lots of stupid unnecessary sub plots - like the aussie NSA girl and her fat back hacker buddy - completely pointless. He spends ages getting into the story but you still dont have much empathy with the characters.

The Jar Jar binks robot is the most annoying thing since, well, jar Jar binks. the initial scene in "Quatar (the middle east)" is good - the Deceptacon is manacing but why then ruin that suspsnse by including a cast off from Batteries Not Included? And the whole air force one episode is pointless too.

Battle scenes are impressive but impossible to folllow cause of the shitty Michael Bay editing and hyperactive camera.

i agree with all of the above. saves me wasting valuable letters.

i thought they could have done a nice link in with how cybertron was running out of energy and us now, but nah. that tanned up hooker couldn't have been any more annoying. on the plus side, their voices were cool.

Did nobody think Shia LaBeouf was good? I haven't seen quality running like that since Keanu in Speed. Fair play Shia.

746853126_a189fa91b0_b.jpg

Like all of the summer blockbusters this year your leave the cinema thinking - what a shame, that could have been great.

Did anyone here ever watch the original cartoon for the storyline?

I did. No i did'nt. I'm going because i want to see fucking transformers. Not actually fucking though. Just transforming a lot.

Did nobody think Shia LaBeouf was good? I haven't seen quality running like that since Keanu in Speed. Fair play Shia.

No, he was like a horrible little David Schwimmer wannabe.
Don't get me wrong, i liked him in A Guide To Recognizing Your Saints but his character in Transformers is a horrible little cunt.
As are all the characters really.

Most annoying is that little Short Circuit/Gremlins2 mishmash yoke.
'Frenzy' or something?
Shite.

Transformers transforming/fighting scenes are all cool though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back