Transformers the NEW Movie (2 Viewers)

PBF042AD-Refridgeron_and_Magnimus.jpg

PBF077AD-Disassemble.jpg

are these taken from the new film?

Indeed they are I've heard all the effects budget was blown on Michael Bay doing a 'Don Simpson' so Optimus Prime started as a CGI wonder and ends as a fat man in a suit in some scens and an Asian lad in others...

I'm particularly impressed by the picture of the epic finale where Optimus fight Godzilla..............................for some reason !!!

How was the gig by the way????

I meant to head in but couldn't make it due to lack of advertising funds.

Indeed they are I've heard all the effects budget was blown on Michael Bay doing a 'Don Simpson' so Optimus Prime started as a CGI wonder and ends as a fat man in a suit in some scens and an Asian lad in others...

I'm particularly impressed by the picture of the epic finale where Optimus fight Godzilla..............................for some reason !!!

How was the gig by the way????

I meant to head in but couldn't make it due to lack of advertising funds.

i'm impressed that they've given godzilla a krazy frog style cock

the gig went really well! i spent a few hours before playing on the verge of either fainting or throwing up from nerves..but it actually rocked pretty well

Bump

All this talk of Spiderman has gotten me thinking about this.
I always thought Spiderman was a very annoying character, so I thought the film was decent in a big-stupid-hollywood kinda way. A lot of y'all were personally offended by the silliness of the film, but I had no such attachment to Spidey and so I didn't feel that way.
But Transformers, if it turns out to be shit, I'll be gutted.
But I'm expecting it to be shit.

I'm troubled, conflicted and confused by this.

Thanks

I'm expecting it to be shit in the greatest way possible.
Independence Day shit

I can't see this being anything other than awful. Batman & Robin awful. Have the guys making it actually come out and said (even if only for PR purposes) that they understand the whole hook that makes Transformers have such a cult following?

Getting this film made was more than likely a matter of movie+merchandise = big bucks.

I think the better course of action would be dressing up as your fave Transformer and staging a sit-down protest in the lobby.

I'm expecting it to be shit in the greatest way possible.
Independence Day shit

It's Michael Bay so it'll be "The Island" shit, he's just so shit it's beyond belief, i bet you now there'll be a huge car chase, a disfunctional family, at least one 360 pan shot around a soldier, a shot from the missles view and at least 15 laugh out loud pieces of dialogue.

I remember when the teaser with the ship landing on Mars came out it looked fucking ace, I actually let out a yelp when the transformers sign came up but was sent crashing back to reality when "A Michael Bay film" came up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back