trading records (2 Viewers)

xsteox said:
i'd be interested in coalesce and black army jacket 7"

Well, they're yours if you want them....

xsteox said:
Brutal Truth - Annuit Coept 7" EP (Pre-first album) (White Sleeve) (Earache) - £offers
Brutal Truth & Converge - Black Sabbath covers Split 7" (Hydrahead) - £offers
Dropdead - 7" EP (starts with 'Unjustified Murder) (Selfless) (WHITE VINYL) - £offers

from another forum i post on. how much would these be worth? want to make a reasonable offer. thanks.

Dunno about money offers but that Brutal Truth is either a bootleg they've never heard of or else it's just a promo put out by earache for the debut album....either way I'd trade my mother for it when / if you get it....

skippy

Any trades on? I've got a few sorted with Jamie.
I've a lot more things to add to my lists(ask or put up want lists) I'm looking for Entombed vinyl. (even the stuff most people don't like)

a few small additions
Pere Ubu-modern dance lp(old reissue with silver sleeve)
Damad/Meatjack split 10"
Storm the Tower 7"
Holding On/The real Enemy-split 7"
Edgeucate/Deliver me-split 7"(ex Charles Bronson)
Cult Of Luna-7"on hydra head
Lack Of Zodiac 7"(Noxagt connections)

nooly said:
HGG.jpg

Nooly if you have that on color vinyl I'm pretty sure Leila will trade you an actual banana for it

Looking for KBD comps and Bloodstains comps and anything similar.
A few more things I have
Infect-indelevel lp
Morser/The Swarm split 7"
At The Drive In/Burning Airlines split 7"

I'm looking for two 7"'s, I have no idea how hard/easy ther are to get though and I may be laughed at for looking for em but eh. I'm looking for:

Hassan I Saiban - s/t or split with Usurp Synapse 7"
Nazti Skinz - s/t 7"

I really have nothing that I want to part with yet.. Maybe work something out??

Gambra said:
I'm looking for two 7"'s, I have no idea how hard/easy ther are to get though and I may be laughed at for looking for em but eh. I'm looking for:

Hassan I Saiban - s/t or split with Usurp Synapse 7"
Nazti Skinz - s/t 7"

I really have nothing that I want to part with yet.. Maybe work something out??

The Nazti Skins one apparently goes for cheapish (5-8) ojn ebay,according to scumville.

You sure? There was only 500 put out on Youth Attack Records years back and considering the line up which had lads from The Locust, Le Shok, The Monorchid, and Fast Forward I'd have thought it would go for more than that. Pretty sweet if it was only 5-8 quid though.

Gambra said:
Cool Cool. Maybe I'm just getting delusions of grandeur on how big the market for the stuff is! :)

I presume the band you're referring to as Hassan I saiban is the band actually called HASSAN I SABBAH.getting the name right usually helps tracking things down.Though realistically,you're about as likely to find their stuff as you are to be struck by lightning.

little known fact about Hassan I Sabbah though,if it makes you feel any better, is that they were shit.Somebody pretty much taped me everything they did a couple of years ago, and it was so bad i had taped over it within a day

Eh, i think they're pretty good. I have all their stuff off soulseek and was just trying to seee how easy/hard it is to get their stuff.

And to the person who repped who me, yes I am a complete Locust fanboy! :)

Gambra said:
Eh, i think they're pretty good. I have all their stuff off soulseek and was just trying to seee how easy/hard it is to get their stuff.

And to the person who repped who me, yes I am a complete Locust fanboy! :)
fair enough.
whatever about Hassan,if you want some Usurp Synapse stuff I can sort that out for you

What you able to get of theirs? I'd be well happy with anything really. Again, its all stuff off SOulseek.. Man I gotta get off that prog and sctually buy some records :)

Gambra said:
What you able to get of theirs? I'd be well happy with anything really. Again, its all stuff off SOulseek.. Man I gotta get off that prog and sctually buy some records :)

I have the splits with Index for Potential Suicide and Jerome's Dream on vinyl, and I'm pretty sure there's a tape with some other stuff (Spilt with Neil Perry?) somewhere in my house as well.I can tape you whatever you want.

incidentally,still have these for trade if anyone wants em

CD
Born Against "Patriotic Hymns"(1st and second Lp on one cd)
Harlots s/t (grind/metalcore..some of these are in the new line up of Today is the Day)
Unsane "lambhouse" cd/dvd
Zeroid "2001-2002"
Tusk "Tree of No Return" (3/4 of Pelican..cd has live footage)
Butcher ABC "butchered at Birthday" mcd
Backstabbers Inc. "kamikaze missions" cd

Gambra said:
You sure? There was only 500 put out on Youth Attack Records years back and considering the line up which had lads from The Locust, Le Shok, The Monorchid, and Fast Forward I'd have thought it would go for more than that. Pretty sweet if it was only 5-8 quid though.

Have you got any Fast Forward?

Jamie and me traded - woohoo!

Born Against - i`d like that - i have shit loads of cds to trade in exchange.I`ll havea loook for you.

Some cd's I have for trade.
Burnman-notes for a catalogue for an exhibition
Aminiature-depthfiveratesix
Branch Manager-dischord95
Burnt By The Sun-first ep
The Boom-movin out
Ananda-?
antimony-phantom itch
Dempsey/Kill holiday split
East West Blast test-chris dodge/dave witte
Catharsis-passion
Catharsis-samsara
Hard Skin-hard nuts and hard cunts
My Dad Is Dead-shiner
Loxiran-discogCult of luna-the beyond-promo
Unsane-the one with the beheaded guy on the railway
Unsane-singles89-92
9353-overdose at your mother's house
International noise conspiracy-survival sickness

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back