tower in easons (1 Viewer)

the new pat shortt dvd
faces of death 4 disc set
xxx^2 with ice cube (37 euro - total steal)
that's about it

I usually only wander up there when I need to piss. The jacks are a state though.

Some good DVD bargains once in a while though.

theres a jacks? I've ended up having breakfast in the coffee shop there a few times and always do a circuit to find the jacks afterwards ..but never find it

Whereabouts is it? J for jacks, r for restrooms?

theres a jacks? I've ended up having breakfast in the coffee shop there a few times and always do a circuit to find the jacks afterwards ..but never find it

With your back to the cash register, walk west for 15 paces. Turn north. 10 paces. Jacks on your westside.

Ah no. it's on the opposite wall the cash register, close enough to where the escalator goes down.

Heh, I said goes down.

Do yourself a favour and don't bother entering that jacks, tie an elastic band round it instead. It's rancid in the extreme.

Do yourself a favour and don't bother entering that jacks, tie an elastic band round it instead. It's rancid in the extreme.

haha- I'm curious now! Is it the kind of place where you see grafitti signatures, sort of "finger painted " with faeces kind of rancid?

I though it's have copies of beckett and Joyce beside th otilet to peruse as you did your business, being a bookshop and all.

Look at this useful tool I just found
460px-Bristol_Stool_Chart.png

fools, if you can spend a bit of time digging there's actually some good stuff in there, they have fuck all of some things and then will have every XTC album or everything by Tape or the limited edtion of something that sold out months ago everywhere else but no one bothered looking in there... the "sale" section is bizzare too... as long as you don't go in looking for anything specific and are willing to root and let the Gods decided, it's alright

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back