Torrent tracker invite offer/trade thread (1 Viewer)

i would love a what.cd or waffles invite or indeed an invite to any tracker good for electronic music

can offer demonoid invites in return...

I know I asked for a waffles one above but has anyone got an invite for audionews/proaudiotorrents or anything like that? I can offer invites to passthepopcorn (the what.cd of movie sites) for it.

I know I asked for a waffles one above but has anyone got an invite for audionews/proaudiotorrents or anything like that? I can offer invites to passthepopcorn (the what.cd of movie sites) for it.

hey you can sign up for audionews.

next sign up:

FREE REGISTRATION - CLOSED
Registration will be available from 2 oct 2009 till 4 oct 2009

i need something to take the place of demonoid (tv & movies mainly), i have nothing to give tho, sorry.
I can give you a PreToMe invite, mainly 0-day stuff (I use it mainly for TV & Movies), a lot of seedbox users so torrents will saturate your connection. Rules are seed downloaded torrents for 60 hours or until ratio is 0.75. PM me yer email address if you want one.

Pretome is very good, i'm on there too. Just be prepared to jump on something as soon as it's uploaded as they tend to die after the minimum seed period.

I've been disabled on What.

Fuck it,my ratio was deadly.

What could've happened?

I've just been asking why on the irc to one of them.Says its information just for them must ask some other dude who is'nt there right now.
.Waffles is'nt as good.

Does anyone have River deep mountain high by the Saints?

This is very exciting.I'm talking to the dude now.He's sussing it out

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back