Torrent tracker invite offer/trade thread (1 Viewer)

I've spent all day sussing out Exact Audio Copy.It is a cunt of a thing to get yer head around.I hope its worth it.I don't wanna let me ratio get out of hand on what.A few .flac rips I hope will save the day.

I'm on the mooch for an invite to a movie tracker if anyone can help.I can offer super fun time at the crimbo party.
Thanks in advance.

am goin out in a blaze of glory on what.cd.

no idea how to get people to leech from me.

who cares. one and a half days of endless downloading to go!

Invites to indietorrents after the freeleech start don't count for a freeleech. I have invites going as long as you keep your ratio up, last 3 invites have been low ratioers (*cough*Ernesto*cough*)

PM me yer email

Is there some way to make people upload from you, or is it just luck?

I might need to know in case I ever get onto another one of these sites.

make sure yr ports are open / forwarded.
upload things you think people would want.
be one of the first leechers on a popular torrent.

Oh.

I thought I might solve my problems by downloading and seeding Chinese Democracy and the Katy Perry album... how wrong I was!

Probably a good thing in some ways. My eyes are clearly bigger than my stomach. At least now I have load so of African music and techno to listen to.

Probably nobody wants them, but i have five demonoid invites i'll gladly trade for music invites. That or if anyone wants them, they're welcome to them. Not ernesto though, the west brit scab that he is.

Anyone got a what.cd invite going again? Got banned for giving out invites on another forum. Bum. gazzer, I saw you'd donated to what before I got banned, got an invite going?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back