Tom Waits London (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter Mos
  • Start date
  • Replies 14
  • Views 1K
  • Watchers 3

Mos

Dont think he is ever going to come here, but tickets are on sale now for London on ticketmaster.co.uk

just got two tickets. jesus though, they're pricey ... over £70 with those fuckers' handling and rodgering charges. with a base charge of £65 though ticketbastard aren't the only ones shafting us.

ddmurph said:
just got two tickets. jesus though, they're pricey ... over £70 with those fuckers' handling and rodgering charges. with a base charge of £65 though ticketbastard aren't the only ones shafting us.
got two myself, pricey but worth it

hope so! ah, should be alright. still can't help feeling like a tool for paying over 100 squids for a gig. gonna make a week or so of it in london though. and there's not many people i'd pay that kinda money to see.

Fuck everyone who managed to go to this. Fuck their families. Fuck their friends. And fuck everyone who knows them.

Yes, I'm a spiteful little cunt.

THRILLHO said:
Fuck everyone who managed to go to this. Fuck their families. Fuck their friends. And fuck everyone who knows them.

I am second row from the back, but i am still happy enough with that

THRILLHO said:

I take it we're not going to see Tom then? Thanks for trying all the same.

mendozy said:
I take it we're not going to see Tom then? Thanks for trying all the same.
As much as I love the guy, I don't have that kind of money to spend on this kind of thing. But a friend wrote this and cheered me up:
On the way to work this morning, we decided that we should hold an alternative Tom Waits show. We need to find a suitable venue, but other than that I reckon we have everything we need.

We'll make paper Waits masks for everyone in attendance, and we'll have Tom Waits karaoke and cocktails named after his songs.

We'll charge 60p entrance to cover the cost of the masks and the string. If it works, we'll do the same for every stinkin band that comes over here for a quick buck (obviously we'll change the masks). Hello Sonic Youth, the Pixies, Bjork & Nick Cave I'm talkin to you.

Wheels said:
Nuts. I guess we'll have to be content with The Carnival Saloon then.

Sorry bro, I know you were excited about it. My credit card certainly wasn't going to be up to the job. Did you get my cheery Friday email?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back