Tom Waits for Dublin (2 Viewers)

Cheers

Two Edinburgh shows in July set to be singer's only UK dates

Tom Waits, legendary singer-songwriter, actor and raconteur is to perform two shows at the Edinburgh Playhouse on 27 and 28 July. Waits has not played in Scotland in almost 21 years, when he last appeared live it was also at the Playhouse in November 1987.
These dates are to be his only UK shows on this brief European leg of his Glitter and Doom tour. He is also said to be playing Paris, Dublin and a handful of other mainland Europe dates.
The first leg of this tour was announced earlier this month via a press conference delivered in Waits’ own unique style. The dates for that leg visit the south and west of the US.
Waits last visited the UK in 2004 when he played dates in London.
Tickets for the Edinburgh shows will go on sale on Tuesday 27 May at 10am, priced £95 and £75.
Tickets will only be available via www.ticketmaster.co.uk and on 0870 606 3434.

Tom Waits, Dublin, July 30, 31 & August 1

Filed under: Live music — Jim Carroll @ 1:23 pm
As predicted by On The Record a couple of weeks ago (and subsequently lifted by other news sources who still managed to get the number of nights wrong), Tom Waits plays three shows in Dublin this summer. These will be in an all-seated marquee in the Phoenix Park (to be called The Ratcellar). Tickets will be €116.25 and €131.25 and will go on sale on Tuesday next at 9am

Tom Waits, Dublin, July 30, 31 & August 1

Filed under: Live music — Jim Carroll @ 1:23 pm
As predicted by On The Record a couple of weeks ago (and subsequently lifted by other news sources who still managed to get the number of nights wrong), Tom Waits plays three shows in Dublin this summer. These will be in an all-seated marquee in the Phoenix Park (to be called The Ratcellar). Tickets will be €116.25 and €131.25 and will go on sale on Tuesday next at 9am

Maith an buachaill.

Go raibh mile...

Tickets will be limited to 2 per person.
A valid I.D (passport or driving licence) is required at time of purchase.
A valid I.D (passport or driving licence) matching the name on the ticket is required at entry to venue.
All tickets will be scanned for validation on entry to the show
Any tickets resold will be refused entry to the venue
Only tickets purchased from official Ticketmaster outlets will be valid
No resale allowed under any circumstances

Edinburgh: €95
Dublin: €116.25

Great to finally get some info, though it shows me that I am quite a poor young man.

Tickets will be limited to 2 per person.
A valid I.D (passport or driving licence) is required at time of purchase.
A valid I.D (passport or driving licence) matching the name on the ticket is required at entry to venue.
All tickets will be scanned for validation on entry to the show
Any tickets resold will be refused entry to the venue
Only tickets purchased from official Ticketmaster outlets will be valid
No resale allowed under any circumstances

Do you need the names of both people when buying the tickets?

Edinburgh is £95 which at today's prices is €118.51

nah... edinburgh is £75 for the cheaper tickets which is €95... and in a far superior venue...

none of this matters a bollox to me though...

just need to get ready to buy, buy, buy...

There's no fucking way everyone's going to risk losing their passport to something they're bound to get buckled at. Still...

Say you accidentally got 4 tickets, and you need to offload two, reckon they'd charge a fee to re-assign them?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back