"Thumped is for pricks these days" - Discuss (2 Viewers)

Originally posted by dudley
thats a joke, yeah?

i meant pauls side - i know all the words to your songs and got the music notated and shit...sometimes i just like to sit and look at the music on paper and not listen. sometimes i just like to listen to the record. your side though.

my last post ever on thumped.

andrew

whinging about a board you won't dare post on is lame

get over yourself, it's not like anyone is going to read this

or if they did go "oh my gosh, this anonmoyus cowrard is right! we are all pricks! How blind I was!"

so either put up or shut up

and yes Focus are rapid

jeez looweez, chceck this out I called you a cunthook

heh heh quite funny but uncalled for

hey hocus, I don't know you but I bet if I did you'd rock my world. Are you into Frankie Goes To Hollywood?

hocuspocusfocus said:
jesus whats the bets those last two pricks are in shite bands.you really are getting defensive about this shit.RELAX!some of the bands using this site are great.shit bands can exist too and i suppose they can still pat each other on the back but that doesn't stop it being pathetic and them being saps.
Are you just jealous no one is patting YOU on the back??
I`m not a part of these bands etc...hell i`m not even in the same time zone!!(in a way..) - just wondering....:)

Unregistered said:
I think that blatant cruelty is not funny and that there is nothing worse that being suspended by someone elses disbelief or targeting a real person for fun and games.Mental illness is not funny either. You've got to go on that trip to come back and you would not like to go there. anyway I am a real person who has been spoken for once too often these past few years life's too short. So I won't be coming back to whatever happened here.

..there was this rabbi, a doctor and a small parrot see..and they etc..

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back