"Thumped is for pricks these days" - Discuss (1 Viewer)

Originally posted by Unregistered
something makes me think maybe someone(Hag)'s nose was put out of joint... then maybe that was mention to pete. then maybe that person(Hag)'s mate (Andy said something too. and pete took it to heart. so, there ye go, problem solved. can we just get back to being pricks now?

what the fuck are you talking about?
worst thread ever.

andrew

Originally posted by Unregistered
OK here's my two cents:

Thumped is a nice place, i like it here. I haven't made any friends through thumped, and that's not because it's full of pricks, i've met quite a few of the prople who post on thumped and i i haven't met one i didn't think was a decent boy or girl.

Maybe the complaints about thumped being for pricks stems from some of the older members being anxious about all the new people appearing and invading their clique. Personally i think the increase in input from people outside the core 20 or 30 posters is a good thing.

why did you feel you had to post this anonymously?
it's not like you're saying "X's 'Scuzz Rock Sleaze Band' is the worst thing in the world" or something....

andrew

Pete buddy,
Thumped is great for a lot of reasons, most of which you've heard I guess. For pricks like me who live away it's a cool window on some of the more interesting things happening in Dublin and Ireland. I can't think of another site as run as fairly and open minded (even when you have little stormtroopers marching across it) Even when it's at it's worst it's streets ahead of most other Irish forums, and it's now a daily ritual to check out Thumped. I have no idea why you want to stop it (although I can imagine it can be a pain in the hole at times). Nice one for all the time, energy and effort. Much appreciated and I hope it stays interesting for you. Thanks dude.

I think the first thing we need to do is ban Andy. He obviously doesn't enjoy the whole posting thing and is in need of some dicipline in his life. I think in a couple of years he'll see the benefit of it, although it might be painful for him now. We're with you Andy! We can help you through this painful time in your life. We've all been there and we know it's not pleasant. I think you should sit down and have a good chat with your parents. There are people out there who can help. The best way we can help you is to remove you access to thumped and you can then vent your venomous speen in the real world and maybe the people around you will realise how messed up you are.

I'm relatively new to thumped but I honestly do find it entertaining. The pricks on thumped serve to provide it with a nice salty tang. Except Andy. He needs help.

See ya.

Originally posted by Sexton III
I think the first thing we need to do is ban Andy. He obviously doesn't enjoy the whole posting thing and is in need of some dicipline in his life. I think in a couple of years he'll see the benefit of it, although it might be painful for him now. We're with you Andy! We can help you through this painful time in your life. We've all been there and we know it's not pleasant. I think you should sit down and have a good chat with your parents. There are people out there who can help. The best way we can help you is to remove you access to thumped and you can then vent your venomous speen in the real world and maybe the people around you will realise how messed up you are.

I'm relatively new to thumped but I honestly do find it entertaining. The pricks on thumped serve to provide it with a nice salty tang. Except Andy. He needs help.

See ya.

PAlexandra.jpg

Pete appreciation post...

*Groaaaaan*

roll on the "pete appreciation posts"

fuck pete brady. fuck thumped.com.

andrew

:rolleyes:

Yay for Pete I say. I've found out about, and gone to a load of gigs, and bought a load of music that I would never have gone near if it weren't for thumped. Got to be a good thing...

what happened to my fuckin picture?

jesus i cant fuckin turn my back for circa 6/7 months without someone tryna screw me over.

is this some kind of circus?????

i feel cheated ye gowelbags

gowels

gowel is the new dick head:mad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back