Thumped Freecycle (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll offer a Prism 5500 dvd player.. Its about 3 years old,fairly scratched. But it works no bother. Does the usual stuff. Plays dvds/vcds/cds/mp3s etc etc.. Thats about it though. Theres no scart lead either. They're only about a tenner for a cheap one.. Can hand it to ya in Limerick or Cover the postage or something.. Pm if interested

also an argos bookcase, about 6 foot tall and 2.5 foot wide and six inches deep. i have to get this out of my flat by the 11th or else i'm just going to leave it there, so anyone who can collect it before then is welcome to it.

vultures.jpg

One copy Football Manager 2007. I'll be in town tomorrow or else its free to collect from DCU area.

I've got a Microsoft "comfort" keyboard (PS2) that needs a new home. Perfect condition, beige.

I just hate the idea of throwing it out.

i used to have 100 of those. not all at once, i got them about six at a time. a site i was working on didn't want them, and it was cheaper for dell to strap a normal keyboard to the top of the box than to change the production line.

They're great though. I only changed my keyboard because that one didn't fit on my desk.

Just out of curiosity... what did you do with them all?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back