Thumped Freecycle (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking for a desk for me computer in my room. Doesn't have to be snazzy or anything. Danke.

I have a wine coloured comuter desk available but needs to be collected tomorrow evening because im in a rush to move out

PM me for details

Double bed base.
Comes in two sections that fit together. About 2 years old and hardly used, it was in the spare room, perfect condition, as new.
Not getting rid of the mattress, people tend not to want them.

Thanks Anthingy- i bought one in the end

haha- look how i spelt your name

I'll leave it like that for comedy value

I have a DVD player/writer Model TS-H653 for a PC that has some sort of fault- it's not reading media properly. It plays CDs and reads and writes data but won't play DVDs

If you think you can fix it it's all yours

Has anyone got a wheelchair? I need one for a gig next week, been trying to find one for ages, and to think I threw one out last year... It dosen't have to be in working condition, just the 'look'.

anyone want these lava lamps?? i'm sick of them, they're boring

t_125.jpg

Dell Ultrascan P1110 21-inch CRT monitor up for grabs. Colour is spot-on, only slight problem is it spontaneously degausses itself once a day. And lets face it, who doesn't these days? Free to anyone who can collect it from Blackrock area.

21434286.JPG

And further to the great monitor freecycle-off:
Dell E770P 17-inch monitor, it works fine but has a slight burn-in of the Windows logo.

Perfect for the not-so-fussy or some kind of server machine monitor, I don't know what kind of thing you nerds get up to and nor do I want to. Anyway, again, free for pickup in Blackrock.

DELL_E770P.jpg

does anyone have a USB keyboard up for grabs? the community group i work for have an old imac but it has no keyboard. so preferably an apple one but any USB keyboard would do. cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back