Thumped Freecycle (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking for old, unwanted and knackered effects pedals, noise boxes, sound generators etc etc for general fucking about with, with the intention of making noise. I'll take anything really that fits in that vague area of noise making. I'd love a mixer too but I doubt anyone would just give one of those away.. Obviously I want them to be working, and I'll cover postage down to Limerick or I'll pick it up in Dublin somewhere this weekend.

i have a bicycle to give away - it's a saxon with the smaller frame. might suit a girl or a regular sized man. needs the usual work - tyres, gears tightened, brakes tightened. can deliver to the northside. can take a pic of it and send it to anyone interested.

I'd like a ES 335 for free please.
Dont even think about asking me to collect it.
Bring it to my house and if Im not there fucking wait for me.
thanks.

Switch in Swords
http://www.uswitch.ie/
or sunflower recycling on North strand
http://www.sunflowerrecycling.ie/

***king Dumb

or send it to Africa

http://www.camara.ie

Africa needs 270 million additional computers to give it the same level of computer coverage that exists in Ireland today. However with an average per capita income of less than $1 per day, and millions of people starving, this region has other priorities for its money.

Ireland on the other hand will throw out over 1 million working computers over the next 5 years. One of the goals of Camara is to stop these computers being dumped in Irish landfill sites, and instead sent to schools in Africa.
You can help by volunteering your time, donating unwanted computers or helping schools to fund the shipment costs of sending a container to Africa.
urs of your time.

Bit of a long shot..

I have a computer desk- disassembled and without instructions

It's made from...er..wood

Collect from leixlip or it's going in the next avialable skip (on the sly)

seeing as no-one took me up on my lovely bike offer - would anybody be interested in an iomega external cd-writer? nowt wrong with it, it's just surplus to requirements as I have one built in on me computer. can deliver if you live in or very very near finglas. I work in town so could organise a pick-up from there either.

seeing as no-one took me up on my lovely bike offer - would anybody be interested in an iomega external cd-writer? nowt wrong with it, it's just surplus to requirements as I have one built in on me computer. can deliver if you live in or very very near finglas. I work in town so could organise a pick-up from there either.

would this work on a Mac?

I think it would... I think I used one before

I'd be well into it if it's still about!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back