Thumped Freecycle (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
17" CRT computer monitor

medion ( i think)

Call to leixlip to collect

I'm looking for old, unwanted and knackered effects pedals, noise boxes, sound generators etc etc for general fucking about with, with the intention of making noise. I'll take anything really that fits in that vague area of noise making. I'd love a mixer too but I doubt anyone would just give one of those away.. Obviously I want them to be working, and I'll cover postage down to Limerick or I'll pick it up in Dublin somewhere this weekend.

i have arion overdrive pedal thats a wee bit bollixed it works an all but just needs quite a bit of bluetak/elastic bands ta hold it together, tis yours if ya want it!
1026253_4.jpg

i've over 100 audio tapes, mainly chrome, which will be rehoused in the bin, unless someone has some bizarre reason for coveting them. mainly that's and TDK tapes, all have been recorded on.

also have a single bed to give away.

2 - wooden coffee tables about 6 ' long, 18" tall

collect from Leixlip

take one or both

One is modern and chunky the other is more old fashioned looking

There is a piano..that has has nice sound were it tuned. It lives in Chapelizod, and if anyone would like to take it away. Is it immensely hard/expensive to tune a piano?

got a picture?

Thyere spoken for- but i havent heard back from him so he might have changed his mind.

They're a little worn , but nothing a bit of sandpaper or woodstain wouldnt put right

if he doesnt take them I'll post a photo

so i'm moving house and don't have space for the following:

-girl's bike, brakes need some work, suit person with short legs

-coffee table:
6106812A64UC186255M.jpg

(the legs are plastic)

free to collect from ranelagh. possibly more stuff to come as i realise i can't fit everything in the car.

i got a bike there for christmas so that i could cycle to work. im coming from blanchardstown and going out to finglas. ive tried 3 route first along the canal, very slippy with mud but fuuuun, the second was attempting to get through the dunsink lane, too difficult. the trying to bypass it by going slightly through the dump ended up with mud that went up to my knees, and thirdly was up nacan road then crossing at mcdonalds/dole office towards astown train station any one got any other reccomandations of ways to go

Eh long way but probably cleanist way up navan road up to phibsboro than left at cross roads and straight for ages again probably the longest way, I hate the cycle to my mothers house out in blanch especialy going down navan road and past phoinex park race cource such a long boring dirty road ! good luck any ways

you could go down the river road, but it's not a safe cycle, i'd imagine. or up past ballycoolin, and over the M50 into finglas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back