Thumped Fantasy Footie 09/10 (3 Viewers)

they are both me
one is my best possible and the other is a handicap team
players with only 2 sylabbles in their surname

had a great weekend, arsh lamp cole rooney getting me big points. need to get johnson in for carragher some how.

had a great weekend, arsh lamp cole rooney getting me big points. need to get johnson in for carragher some how.

still waiting to get my act together really
keeping Sunderland players for 3 more weeks

bringing in Everton players for the next 8 weeks

and getting Man City defenders in after gameweek 6 on

anyone use a wildcard yet? i used mine after wekk 1. could be a tough weekend for me ahead. are wigan really favourite to beat west ham, thats what the bookies say anyway. i have noble and c. cole. cant decide who to captain, no liverpool attackers, so lamp against stoke or a much riskier arshavin against man city.

anyone use a wildcard yet? i used mine after wekk 1. could be a tough weekend for me ahead. are wigan really favourite to beat west ham, thats what the bookies say anyway. i have noble and c. cole. cant decide who to captain, no liverpool attackers, so lamp against stoke or a much riskier arshavin against man city.
saving my wildcard for either christmas time or if I can manage it week 37 (like last year - get to pick a whole team with something to play for)

lampard for captain all the way, but obviously there could be injuries from tomorrow's matches

speaking of arshavin, russia are 33 to 1 to win world cup on betfair. tasty action

anyone thinking of getting and account, i'll happily give you a referral code and in return of me getting free money I'll buy you free pints

bad week for me, had to take a 4 point hit to get gerrard in for injured arshavin, lack of clean sheets and just one goal from rooney. should finish with about 40 points.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back