Thumped Fantasy Footie 09/10 (2 Viewers)

injury madness! van persie, torres, lampard, maybe drogba, ashley cole. traded lamp for fabregas last week, phew. cole will stay in my squad for a few weeks in the hopes he's not too bad. my only other concern is drog, may have to take a hit to bring rooney in. dont have torres or persie.

i can nod sagely and claim some sort of 6th sense
my team has come through the week unscathed

lucky! still lots of doubt about drogba, i'll leave it to the last minute to bring rooney in. not having to take a points hit this weekend could give you a nice advantage.

saved by rooney and ashley cole, final score of around 60 ish, crawled up to 11th (i think) in thumped league so very happy as it seems a lot had shite weeks. rest of my team did shite tho, my 5 man midfield got a grand total of 6 points.

really need a massive week to catapult me into the top 5. hows the season treating everyone else?

so hows everyone doing? nice double gameweek this week, loading up on united players paying off, on 70 points with 5 still to play including rooney as captain. sickened by portsmouth v. birmingham called off, had two players in squad. in trouble next week, can only field 10 players with united, stoke and hull not playing.

looking at getting tevez in asap, he's on a roll. gonna drop arshavin, really disapointing this season and i have fabregas.

so hows everyone doing? nice double gameweek this week, loading up on united players paying off, on 70 points with 5 still to play including rooney as captain. sickened by portsmouth v. birmingham called off, had two players in squad. in trouble next week, can only field 10 players with united, stoke and hull not playing.

looking at getting tevez in asap, he's on a roll. gonna drop arshavin, really disapointing this season and i have fabregas.

there is a lot of trouble on a board room level in my team, affecting performances on the pitch

i reckon to hold onto arshavin, once betdner is back he'll be playing in a position that suits him more

woohoo, had the roon as cap, 130 points. in dire straits this week tho, 3 united players not playing, and i used my two transfers and i still can only field 10 players and doubts over cole and dunne mean i might only field 8 players but hopefully everyone is in the same boat.

had a dismal week as expected, fielded 10 players, 32 points. happy enough tho as not a great week for many. my team looks very good for next tho after a nice double transfer, although i've probably just jinxed it saying that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back