Thumped Fantasy Footie 09/10 (1 Viewer)

7th. happy enough this week, cole and lamp saved an otherwise shitty week. got rid of useless carragher for vermaelen and saved 0.2 mill.

shockingly bad week for me, 22 so far. unless west ham have a goalfest against city i'm looking at a final score of 26. took out gerrard who isn't living up to his price and brought in arshavin, also swapped c. cole for defoe.

shockingly bad week for me, 22 so far. unless west ham have a goalfest against city i'm looking at a final score of 26. took out gerrard who isn't living up to his price and brought in arshavin, also swapped c. cole for defoe.

another poor week for me
the only silver lining is that I was sat next to a guy whose in the back of the net league on Sat as the scores came in, he'd transferred Keane out

*sigh*

terrible last two weeks, 42 this week isn't so bad i suppose, still moved up overall rankings a little bit, average score this week was very low at 33.

Brought reid in for noble.

*sigh*

terrible last two weeks, 42 this week isn't so bad i suppose, still moved up overall rankings a little bit, average score this week was very low at 33.

Brought reid in for noble.

terrible week for me, I really need Dunne to score a few goals and keep a cleansheet for any sort of solace

I got the reid/noble question wrong this week

I can't play my wildcard because my team is only worth 99.4, therefore I'd only be able to buy a team worth 99.4, when overall prices have gone up. My team is caught in the trap of negative equity, sigh.

Still though, I had Fabregas as captain last week, so that was good.

international week causing carnage, rooney has a calf problem, torres might be injured and fabregas is missing this weekend to see his sick grandmother. gerrard and kuyt also with problems.

yeah
liverpool look to be in trouble with sunderland this weekend
with torres, gerrard and kuyt all picking up knocks

and andy reid fully rested....

yup have redi in my team now, also took a 4 point hit to get drogba in for rooney. hope rooney doesn't have a miraculous recovery now...

yup have redi in my team now, also took a 4 point hit to get drogba in for rooney. hope rooney doesn't have a miraculous recovery now...

i'd say hell be on the bench
against bolton i can see wellbeck starting with owen coming on

brave man making transfers on a thursday
last minute friday is my usual spot
but i am meeting the pundit tomorrow tonight for scoops so let's see it i get any titbits

injury madness! van persie, torres, lampard, maybe drogba, ashley cole. traded lamp for fabregas last week, phew. cole will stay in my squad for a few weeks in the hopes he's not too bad. my only other concern is drog, may have to take a hit to bring rooney in. dont have torres or persie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back