Thumped Fantasy Footie 09/10 (2 Viewers)

gah! cant stop fiddling with me team, squeezed in arshavin instead of kuyt at the expense of barry. he's expensive but i reckon he could be even more so once he gets going, plus hes in as a midfielder so could rake up the points whenever he's up front.

now my team will be fairly shit for week 2, but sure won't those games be made back later on (if i keep them)

anyone gonna use the wildcard early? thinking about using it after week 3. how do you use it, the reset button ya?

I'd a fairly average first week ruined by Ferdinand not starting and Howard shipping 6 goals. These next two days should see me come good as my team was built with them in mind.

anyone gonna use the wildcard early? thinking about using it after week 3. how do you use it, the reset button ya?

Yeah you hit the reset button, redo your tema and then hit the play wildcard button. I played mine after 3 weeks last year due to the awful start that I made.

yeah, just used mine to get a decent squad for week two and going forward. i reckon loads of people will take a hit this week from not planning, so i hope it was well spent.

hqdefault.jpg

yeah, just used mine to get a decent squad for week two and going forward. i reckon loads of people will take a hit this week from not planning, so i hope it was well spent.

ha ha, froog and his football speak already

keep arshavin, that is all I can say with certainty

ya i reckon your right, everyone seems to be buying fab after just two games, but my plan was always to have arsh back after gw2. need rooney to deliver tonight and i'll be sorted.

14 from 2 players last night, hoping for a decent run tonight, although i've got a stoke keeper and defender against liverpool, and two pool players aswell.

recovered a bit last night from my terrible first week. two bad captain choices tho, lamp in w1 and rooney last night.

another bad week for me, terrible bit of luck going against me

think Andy Reid will be worth getting this week, let's how fabregas injury goes first

had a good week, 59 points. still haven't had a captain deliver tho. obvious choice this week is lamp against burnley, but i might go for rooney or arshavin instead as obvious choices haven't worked for me yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back