Thumped F.C. (1 Viewer)

_41867186_celebrations416.jpg

2115424760-soccer-uefa-european-championship-2008-group-turkey-v-czech-republic.jpg

00012a1a10dr.jpg

The second pic is Gazza?!?!?

The last picture is the legend that was Robin Friday.

Am I to believe that there was cause for celebration in Fifaland last night? Aside from celebrating the fact I didn't turn up, did you lot kick some ass?

Am I to believe that there was cause for celebration in Fifaland last night? Aside from celebrating the fact I didn't turn up, did you lot kick some ass?

We won our first proper game. 3-2

We also got beaten 8-1, 6-0, 4-0

We were edged out by one goal in a seven goal thriller.

We won our first proper game. 3-2

We also got beaten 8-1, 6-0, 4-0

We were edged out by one goal in a seven goal thriller.

It's tough when you stop playing your friends online and then start playing ultra nerds who hammer you. I'm experiencing the same with Forza at the moment, but can't imagine what it's like to be kicked off the pitch like that. I think i'm gonna buy Fifa 09 today, any chance of a start in the next game?

It's tough when you stop playing your friends online and then start playing ultra nerds who hammer you. I'm experiencing the same with Forza at the moment, but can't imagine what it's like to be kicked off the pitch like that. I think i'm gonna buy Fifa 09 today, any chance of a start in the next game?

Of course. The more the better.

I've got back into Forza over the past few days. All my progress and records were wiped so i've started again.

Its a testament to how good forza is when you see how big the community is. Tons of people are online playing it every day.

The best races i've had are head to heads in modest cars like a Golf GTi at the full nurburgring circuit. 3 laps of that takes about a half hour.

We shall we fools meet again on the field of despair in the stadium of broken dreams?

I've got back into Forza over the past few days. All my progress and records were wiped so i've started again.

Its a testament to how good forza is when you see how big the community is. Tons of people are online playing it every day.

The best races i've had are head to heads in modest cars like a Golf GTi at the full nurburgring circuit. 3 laps of that takes about a half hour.

Off_Topic.jpg

I'm still pretty gutted that I scored a hat trick in one game and ended up on the losing team.

Herself is out again tonight so I'm on for some more humiliation.

What Stan said about only hardcore people left playing it online seems right to me. Every time i go to play the cars i'm up against just zip away from me. They're all tuned to fuck and guys know the tracks inside out. I'm just concentrating on Class S at the moment to try and get my Lotus Exige up to scratch. Would be cool if you could race cars that you couldn't modify or tune, level playing field.

As for Fifa, will buy today but i'd say i'd be a liability on the pitch until i get a bit of practice in. Have no idea how the team concept works, chaning player, rushing keeper and all that.

I'm a liability and they let me play.
Aye, the missus is out tonight so I should be in.
Maybe a little later than last night though.
Forza. Got that with my Xbox and played it once.
Maybe I didn't respect it cos it was free...

Jaysus Joss you're far from a liability, you scored a good few goals last night.

The stats are all there for each member of the prix, stats don't lie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back