Thumped Cover Challenge no.1 - Talking Heads (1 Viewer)

that's awesome! that shames mine, which is just exactly the same as the original pretty much. recording quality is pretty nifty too

here, having two threads ain't gonna work. i'd suggest just using this one, and everytime there's a new mp3 you add it to the first post?

Holy Shit, that's great. Really good version.
Way to set the bar. I thought it might be a hoax until I heard the Kylie cover you mailed me (which is quality too by the way).

How about if we post links in the original thread (not here) until the "closing date"? Then I can gather all the links and start a new thread with all song links in the first post at the very start? Then they can all be discussed on the same thread.

The general "cover version challenge" thread can be for ongoing stuff an waffle, and then a new thread each month with the actual songs posted at the very start all together. This will save anyone from having to go through pages of shite to just hear the songs.

Yes?

You mean donkey? I'll make a jackass out of myself for even trying. I didn't think these were going to actually be good.

fuck that shit! you just gotsta raise your game. I heard Pantone's wonder version and went straight to work.

Yeah Pantone has played his hand too early. He's a sitting duck. The sheer talent that's amassing on this thread, it's an incredible aglomeration of genius.

Agreed. Pantone has shown his hand too soon.
Now we all know his weaknesses and he will fall by our hand.

Hey everyone else except Pantone! Come over to my gaff right now and we'll get to work on OUR cover.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back