Thumped.com Christmas Extravaganza! (1 Viewer)

Going to THE Christmas Party?

• Ringalingalinga ding dong ding.

Votes: 39 92.9%
  • Bah Humbug.

Votes: 3 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally posted by pee pee
i dunno.....i've been to 2 thumped thingies and i think that once everyone gets a few shandies into them, there doesn't seem to be any sort of cliqueyness going down.
and people are a lot nicer in real life than they are here.
honestly.
for example, i spoke to hector gay for the first time at the last party in bodkins.
i had previously thought he was a stupid cunt, but like, it turns out he isn't, and we are "friends" now*.

*don't think for one fucking second that we are friends hector. i'm just illustrating a point.
ha ha. i remember that. you telling me you thought i was a cunt. ha ha. and me telling you i had no idea who you were supposed to be. and the look on your little face. classic.

Originally posted by lorcanzo
ah i'm only messin with ye jaysus.
just don't think i'll be huggin ye after that 'drugs' post...
Yeah that one turned into a real stinker...
hahaha :p :p

I'll start one about Booze next.....

fuck no

are we allowed know who the dj's are beforehand?
i hope whoever they are, they dont play nerdboy music all night.
a bit of justin timberlake an' that would be nice.

i'm ignoring you, hector gay.

I know two of the DJs... they'll probably be playing all sorts of crazy shit.

To be honest, the best thing to do is to stick on Spin FM and we'll phone in requests until we're bored of that, and then we'll make prank calls.

My tape is deadly.

Originally posted by silo
if there is a clique, it's the clique of those with regular webternet access more than anything else, as far as i can see...

also those that go to the THiNGS meetings and the ballroom gigs... to which all are welcome.

Originally posted by pee pee
i dunno.....i've been to 2 thumped thingies and i think that once everyone gets a few shandies into them, there doesn't seem to be any sort of cliqueyness going down.
and people are a lot nicer in real life than they are here.
honestly.
for example, i spoke to hector gay for the first time at the last party in bodkins.
i had previously thought he was a stupid cunt, but like, it turns out he isn't, and we are "friends" now*.

*don't think for one fucking second that we are friends hector. i'm just illustrating a point.

hold on a minyute there

I remeber when you were bashing him in the earhole with your fist and he was emptying the bin over you, you were saying to me through the jam rags and banana skins "It's okay, we're old friends".

Are youse cliquey nerds full of shite or what?

On another note, I met Pantone for the first time last party and now he's in my band.

But this party is going to suck balls, I just know it. I still might go though.

Originally posted by snakybus
I remeber when you were bashing him in the earhole with your fist and he was emptying the bin over you, you were saying to me through the jam rags and banana skins "It's okay, we're old friends".

well, i'd never spoken to him before the thumped party.
but we had supported his poxy band and stuff, so i was familiar with his guinness nose from the band room in whelans and that.

i'll full of shite you in a minute, you big Fake Ross Hackett.

:p

Originally posted by donnacha
I won't be down till later and it looks like it's going to be jammed so I hope I don't get turned away from the fekker!

Happy birthday Donnacha. Hope you're having a wonderful day.

And Pee Pee... is that album any good? I mean... she's a looker that Kathleen Hanna, but what does it sound like?

Originally posted by Knacker
And Pee Pee... is that album any good? I mean... she's a looker that Kathleen Hanna, but what does it sound like?

its deadly billy.
i have 2 copies of it.
i'd give you one only i promised it to dilbot.

(but you can have my other copy of the album no problem...
de dum tish...etc etc)

Originally posted by snakybus
sure you will, girl out of Republica who sings the esat ad, sure you will

yer one saffron sings the esat ad?
i've never heard the esat ad, but still...

was that supposed to be an insult by the way?
cos like, its not.
i'd thrun one into her in a heartbeat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back