Thumped Christmas Party 2014 (1 Viewer)

I've never been to one, except for a sort-of one that happened when that place... Shebeen Chic... I can't remember who was there?

I was there, so was @Jill Hives and @Lili Marlene if I remember correctly. A few others who I can't remember now.

The whole thing fell apart due to snow so barely anyone could make it. We also went to that stupid underground place that played music at about 4 million decibles so everyone just sat there looking at each other, not able to talk. I walked home through the phoenix park because I had no money for a taxi and it sounded like an exciting thing to do in the dead of winter.

Best night ever!

The whole thing fell apart due to snow so barely anyone could make it. We also went to that stupid underground place that played music at about 4 million decibles so everyone just sat there looking at each other, not able to talk. I walked home through the phoenix park because I had no money for a taxi and it sounded like an exciting thing to do in the dead of winter.

Best night ever!
the night VBP played? I was there too. Popped in for a half hour after the National gig over in the Olympia. Spoke to no one, then left.

For reference:

This was the last official Christmas party

This was the Shibeen Chic fucking mess of 2010

I can't remember what happened in 2009

edit: It appears it all fell apart

I was at one in Crawdaddy. There were hundreds of people (all strangers), lots of bands playing (Redneck Manifesto, Legion of Two (if I recall correctly, not sure I do)), raffles, cakes, mix tapes. Will it be like that?

i think i was at one in cassidys, oen in sin é
and i remember missing the rednecks one because i went to whipping boy in the olympia and another one because it was snowing a blizzard out and walking into town seemed like lunacy

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back