Thumped Christmas Party 2014 (1 Viewer)

washingcattle

Contributor
Ha, oh no I'm not falling for that again. I thought it was a bit of an undeserved bollocking personally. I had at least bought their fucking album and given it somewhat of a chance.
Fuck sake man spill the beans. They're probably shite anyway.

A certain person on this board reviewed my band live during our set once. So we'd finish a song and be met with immediate criticism like -

"The first song was good, bit Sonic Youthy, but what was that last one about ? Bit shit like."

Or

"Are you tuning again ? Fuck sake!!!"

I did the honourable thing and took it out on someone else entirely, so when Hands Up asked if it sounded alright I retorted -

"No, Write better songs"

This board is basically heckling bands in binary.

hermie

Supporter
Website
Visit site
Oh alright, it was Scientific Bong (I liked the flipside Gary before you say anything)!

Another howler was asking HMD if his username stood for His Master's Cock and proceeding to refer to him "by his full title" thereafter.

Pretty sure I've been similarly unbearable with Lili Marlene on at least one occasion.

7 - No tomorrow

Feisty
Supporter
Contributor
On a platform shaped like a HIV positive foetus, a
Website
theppk.com
Oh alright, it was Scientific Bong (I liked the flipside Gary before you say anything)!

Another howler was asking HMD if his username stood for His Master's Cock and proceeding to refer to him "by his full title" thereafter.

Pretty sure I've been similarly unbearable with Lili Marlene on at least one occasion.

You should definitely go to this.

Hector Grey

Contributor
Since 2000
Ha, oh no I'm not falling for that again. I thought it was a bit of an undeserved bollocking personally. I had at least bought their fucking album and given it somewhat of a chance.
PAH. If people can't take criticism, be it considered and thought out or a brick covered in shit flung from the darkest recesses of the venue, then don't make art. You can't berate someone for having an opinion. Name and shame these fucking oafs.

It wasn't me, was it?

mr pharmacist!!!!1

Need @mr pharmacist!!!!1 back for this tbh

and either @classic seanc or regular @seanc

TBH, i don't think i could deal with the FOMO on this buzz so LET'S 'AVE IT.

article-2439900-184DC89600000578-868_634x945.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Trending Threads

Latest threads